Who Is This Sierra Character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

project003

has anyone noticed that this site is turning into "ILOVEBEES"?

when I logged in, I noticed a counter and 2 posts for the 405TH home page. my vote?

I'm kinda freaking out here.

I find that usually when you encounter a timer counting down it means one of two things:

1. We're all going to die.

2. Something epic is set to occur.

Occasionally both can happen simultaneously.

UNSC_Leatherneck said:
I find that usually when you encounter a timer counting down it means one of two things:

1. We're all going to die.

2. Something epic is set to occur.

Occasionally both can happen simultaneously.

Most likely they will happen simultaneously as the event of us all dieing could be epic.

- Adulese

Last edited by a moderator:
An answer for the timer.

Newspartancreator said:
Okay, I'll tell just to get this crap out there. We've now had two threads about this and now answers... Adam, is case you haven't noticed has been MIA for sometime, and only pops in on occasion. Well here it is, he's sold the site, and the timer is counting down the time till the new owner takes control. From what I hear the new guy is a major douche, and thinks the StarWars shouldn't have a major competitor site like the 405th around, so he might even be shutting it down. But if I got offered that much cash for a "Dot COM" I'd do the same thing. Enjoy the new house in Cali. Adam, and save me the couch for when I visit...

Last edited by a moderator:
thrid topic on this is awesome. dunno what it is. general disscussion has a 3 page topic on this check it out and voice your ideas!

How's about we don't spread conspiracy theories and scare the kidies? ;) They may just be trying something new or making it out as if the 405th has been assigned an AI. w00t3th.

well Joe's just kidding about the new site manager deal. but seriously, does anyone remember Adjutant Reflex? is this his "Legacy" that he left so hidden? I bet Adam knows, but then again, he might not...

A little More freaked out,

PR0J3CT 003

thank you number 86, but lets move on to more questions:

has anyone tried to communicate with it?

does Adam know of our "little Visitor"?

and is anyone a little freaked out that "Siarra" is marked "Smart AI"??? this IS Adjutant Reflex's Legacy! I know it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back