Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

How to unlock armor
Body Pieces

Spartan
EVA.................Complete Tsavo Highway on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
EOD.................Complete Tsavo Highway on Legendary
Scout...............Unlock "Too Close to the Sun" Achievement (Destroy an enemy banshee with the Sp'laser or missile pod in a ranked playlist or campaign)
Elite
Flight...............Complete Tsavo Highway on Heroic or Legendary
Ascetic............Unlock "Up Close and Personal" Achievement (Kill 5 enemies via melee or assassination in a ranked FFA playlist)
Commando....Unlock "Triple Kill" Achievement (Get one triple kill)

Shoulder Pieces
Spartan
EVA.................Complete The Ark on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
EOD................Complete The Ark on Legendary
Security..........Earn 750 Gamerscore Points
Scout...............Unlock "We're in for some Chop" Achievement (Destroy an enemy vehicle with a piece of equipment in a ranked playlist or campaign)
Elite
Flight...............Complete The Ark on Heroic or Legendary
Ascetic............Unlock "Overkill" Achievement (Get one overkill)
Commando....Unlock "Killing Frenzy" Achievement (Get one killing frenzy)

Head Pieces
Spartan
EVA.................Complete Campaign on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
EOD.................Complete Campaign on Legendary
Security...........Earn 1,000 Gamerscore Points
Scout................Unlock "Used Car Salesman" Achievement (Destroy an enemy vehicle containing 3 enemies in Campaign or ranked playlists)
Mark V.............Unlock "UNSC Spartan" Achievement (Reach Sergeant ranking online)
ODST...............Unlock "Spartan Graduate" Achievement (Earn 5 EXP or complete 10 ranked matches)
Rogue.............Unlock "Spartan Officer" Achievement (Advance to the Spartan Officer ranks online)
Elite
Flight...............Complete Campaign on Heroic or Legendary
Ascetic.............Unlock "Steppin' Razor" Achievement (Get one triple kill with an energy sword in ranked FFA)
Commando....Unlock "Overkill" Achievement (Get one overkill)

Other armors not in guide but we already know how to unlock:
Hayabusa:
Shoulders: 9 skulls
Head: All skulls
Chest 6 skulls (i think)

C.Q.B:

Buy game

Combat Elite:
Buy game

Other Elite with round head:
Buy game.

Comes from the Official Strategy guide.

Updated Pictures with Correct Names

http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/3/3c/6goi1zocopy.jpg

6goi1zocopy.jpg

How to unlock skulls
Black Eye Skull

Cow Bell Skull

Famine Skull

Fog Skull

Grunt Birthday Party Skull

Iron Skull

IWHBYD Skull

Tough Luck Skull

Catch Skull

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGD8phQhU7Q

Terminals and other information:

http://www.mycheats.com/view/section/2426/...halo_3/xbox_360

http://www.halo3planet.com/

Terminal 7:
Terminal 7 is found at the beginning of the final level in Halo 3. To find it, simply head forward from the start of the level, until you encounter the area with a few structural beams going from one wall into another. At this point, turn right, and look for beam separate from the rest (as highlighted below):

Follow this beam into a doorway. Cortana will ask you, “Where are you going?”. Turn left once inside, and the Terminal should be in view.

Terminal 4-6:
Terminals 4, 5, and 6 can all be found on the level, “The Covenant” on Halo 3. Each of the three shield generator towers has a terminal in it. Tower 1 and 3 both have the terminal near the elevator leading up to the shield controls. Tower 2 has the terminal just near the top of the ramp (on the opposite side of the Thunderstorm Skull Location).

Terminal 4

When you access the first Elevator leading to the tower controls, jump from the elevator platform to the platform on the opposite side from where you accessed the elevator from. The terminal is dead ahead.

Terminal 5

After getting a Hornet vehicle, fly towards tower 2 (the one that the Arbiter has already disabled). A voice will remind you that Tower 2 is already clear, just to confirm you are at the right place. The Terminal is just inside of the structure.

Terminal 6

Terminal 6 is identical to Terminal 4, only in the 3rd tower. Just jump to the platform, and there it is!

Terminal 7 is found at the beginning of the final level in Halo 3. To find it, simply head forward from the start of the level, until you encounter the area with a few structural beams going from one wall into another. At this point, turn right, and look for beam separate from the rest (as highlighted below):

Follow this beam into a doorway. Cortana will ask you, “Where are you going?”. Turn left once inside, and the Terminal should be in view.

Terminals 1-3:
Terminals 1-3 are all found on the level, “The Ark”. The first terminal is found the first time you walk inside (in a small hallway). The second is located right next to the control panel that lets the Scorpion tanks across the bridge. The third is located under a set of stairs after the room with the sleeping Grunts.

Terminal 1

The first time you go inside, you will see a door almost immediately on the left. Simply enter this area of the level to find the first of the seven terminals.

Terminal 2

When you go inside the structure to let the tanks across the bridge of light, there will be a Terminal almost directly behind the controls for the bridge. It’s an easy find!

Terminal 3

You’ll miss this terminal if you are not careful. After defeating the scarab, you will head into a large structure. There will be a room with several sleeping grunts. Nearly directly following this room is another room in which you can take two different directions. There is a door, and a staircase (both eventually lead to the next room).

Underneath the staircase is an additional door that leads to the 3rd terminal

My internets down and I can only get on at limited times, so i don't know when I will visit again, but most of the time when i press the internet icon on my desktop at the bottom it says "Finding Site: Yahoo.com" then it never works but if it works it says "Deleteing proxy settings". If anyone here is a computer Genius you mind helping me out. Whoops Here i go again....

Last edited by a moderator:
hey dude, nice tut but the armour perm pics are abit out of date, do u want me to photoshop the new list? anyway nice tut again.

I found this very helpful, although i haven't had a chance to use the information yet because my 360 is still with Microsoft after it Red Circled.

Werd Nal said:
most of this info was already on here if you just search it. :cautious:
It was after my guide was made, or one of my friends on here who summited information for me. Try looking at the date of the OP before you post.

Werd Nal said:
try searching before you post.
Try Not Double Posting when you post, try looking at the date on top of the post. Try not making fun of members who have been here longer then you.

Leadingspartan said:
Try Not Double Posting when you post, try looking at the date on top of the post. Try not making fun of members who have been here longer then you.
hoorah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back