Whoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seno Ypsamee

Wow, been a long time since I've been around here!

I'm sure not many remember me, lol, but I've been gone for school and I had a few computer problems, but everything seems to be calming down now and the computer, though still crappy, is good enough.

I kinda gave up on my last set of armor, got to tedious to keep up with while having two young kids and reckless parents around. I think I still have my C.Q.B. helmet around here somewhere, and I might eventually finish it before 2009 gets here but I'm not sure.

I'll try to be around as often as possible adding my input on discussion and giving people my crappy advice and commenting on the excellent work everyone here has.

So, to end, I'm sorry I've been gone, but of the few that probably do remember me, probably didn't really miss me. :p

(If I am breaking any rules by posting this, sorry, mods can do as they please if I am being a little rule-breaker)

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Ya know I was wondering recently where you ran off too. So you wern't forgotten :]
You know us teenagers, never know what kinds of trouble we're getting into :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Damned teenagers! Always up to no good! :D I've run across posts you've made and wondered where you disappeared to. Glad you're back! Stick around this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back