why can't I post on the regiment page/ thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizinski117

I need help with more local people and I can't post on the thread and I was wondering why since I started my ODST armor about 3 weeks ago and I am new this most of this. I have done a massive amount of research to prepare my self for this project. bondo, fiberglass resin, cardstock, etc. and I was going to build a Battle rifle but cant seem to get it looking the way I want it to look which is not shitty. If anyone around/ in Michigan could please HELP ME!!

Thanks for the help who ever replies :)

You most likely won't be able to post in the regiment sub-section because you haven't reached the requirements to physically be part of that division. (ie. account for 90 days + 50 posts on the main forum).

That shouldn't stop you from creating a build thread under New Recruits. I'm sure others will offer advice and aid where they see fit. Hope this helps :)

You most likely won't be able to post in the regiment sub-section because you haven't reached the requirements to physically be part of that division. (ie. account for 90 days + 50 posts on the main forum).

That shouldn't stop you from creating a build thread under New Recruits. I'm sure others will offer advice and aid where they see fit. Hope this helps :)
thanks for the details. do you know anyone that would be able to help with a weapon?

If you've already done the research, the best way is to keep trying to build until you get it looking how you want. You may run into a few trial and errors to see what works best, but also refer to prop threads under the 'Halo Props' sub-forum from the main page.

Like BlazedStarbon mentioned. Start a thread under 'New Recruits' or 'Halo Props' and I'm sure someone will be more than willing to give their two cents.

Sadly us recruits can only post here.

Actually since the new Forum roll out earlier this year new members/"recruits" can post and create threads in every section of the Forums except for the Regimental sections.

Actually since the new Forum roll out earlier this year new members/"recruits" can post and create threads in every section of the Forums except for the Regimental sections.
Oh, I don't know whether that's good or bad.

It's the only way to get to your required posting level to join a regiment.......so it is good.

It's the only way to get to your required posting level to join a regiment.......so it is good.

House_of_Evil_Shopkeeper.png

The Regiments are cursed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back