Withen the mind of Cortana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I have been keeping up with those. Strange realy. I zoom in on the pictures to find hidden things, but no luck.

I think i remember from "The Flood" that she has control over his shields, cos she gets an infection form of his helmet by overcharging it - its killed by the discharge. Its logical to assume that she has more control, but i would guess that the suit's exoskeleton would work by responding in tandem using impulses taken locally from motor nerves or in the spinal cord, to cut down lag between the spartan's muscles and the exoskeleton, (a too large lag would result in a useless system) and therefore unless she can create impulses inside his nervous system, ie from bionics in his spinal cord, she doesn't have a lot of control over him. I'm not sure how effectively he can use the suit without power - I remember reading about updates to the MJOLNIR armour to remove the external, orbitally based power source cos it left the spartan in a hunk of dead metal, although im pretty sure even an average human could move in that much metal, unless there were motors deliberately counteracting movement... I wonder how an internal struggle would happen in terms of gameplay though - hopefully not a lame analogue-stick-waggling minigame... Apologies if i got a bit too serious/technical/nerdy there. I'm prone to it...

beowulf said:
Thanks! I have been keeping up with those. Strange realy. I zoom in on the pictures to find hidden things, but no luck.

No problem. I stopped paying attention weeks ago :roll: ...I liked Ilovebee's better.

This ARG seems very slllooowww...But that's just my humble opinion :Steve: .

Last edited by a moderator:
No, i said that Bungie was going to make Cortana betray Master Cheif in Halo 2, but they decided against it.

yeah I have limited edition and it said something about that....its been a while but its probably in the butting room floor section of the DVD if you have it

I think

at any rate cortana doesn't have control over suit movement she just boosts the chiefs reaction time, oh and she can control certain parts of the suit like the radio and stuff

Yeah, but you do have to admit, If she turned against Master Cheif, that would be realy bad. A mager setback for him.

she's an AI, the only thing she can do is browse the internet and classified files.
such an exciting life of an AI. :ha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back