worbla ODST helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech bandit

I just got a big back of worlba and now I want to make an odst helmet from a template. Sadly when browsing through these templates a lot had different file names like ZIP or Pepakura. plus i don't know if I cant print these templates from a printer so if anyone has some links or tips they would be highly appreciated

All the files in the armoury are bundled and compressed into a zip file. All the files end in a pdo extension. After extracting the files, You would have to use a program like Pepakura Designer (there is a free version) or Armorsmith (paid) to view, scale, edit and print the files.
All the templates that are available are for either a Pepakura or foam build.
I have no personal experience with worbla so I don't know if that medium is suited for this application.

For Halo items, Worbla is better for putting on top of another material, like Foam of Fiberglass reinforced Cardstock paper. I have used worbla without a backing material before, but I always still "Formed" it over something by heating it up and pressing down onto another material. I do not think you would have success trying to make an ODST helmet out of just the worbla itself with no inner frame work or shell from a different material as a base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back