Working on my helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean you would like me to take a picture and then on the picture next to each line, show the length of the cut in centimeters or something? I should be able to do that for most pieces. Ironically, you say especially the arch pieces and those will be the hardest to remeasure.

One yellow flag though before I get going on all of this. I totally winged this helmet with no "blue print" for how big I wanted it to be or making sure that the design will fit my visor that I'm hoping to get in the mail early next week. It was foolish, but I was just excited and wanted to start building something. Even now I'm tempted to keep going without having my visor. I don't know if I will though. (I'm just afraid that if I stop for a few days I'll get lazy and won't get going again).

Besides that, this is my first helmet or armor or anything for any type I've ever created. So I have no idea how my project will look when it's completed. I'd hate to give someone directions on how to make one of the worste MC outfits.

I kind of went off of the pictures for making your helmet around a baseball helmet (found in tuturial thread). I changed some things though because ... well I want to to be individualized I guess.

One thing though, I took pictures of the "good side." Somehow, despite cutting exact same pieces, one side fit very flush together, while the other side was kind of loose and had a lot of gaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back