world of warcraft pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
rogerile97;bt454 said:
ok i have waited a week or two and i got NO emails from anybody and i really cant wait making the shoulder so i guess they dont remember or they dont wanna help me.. =(

Sorry, I have been gone for a week, I'll try to get someone else...

=) its good to have ya back to help me =D but ive really waited long with this and i can se process at 99% and nobody wants to finish it =( can you get it done this week?Because i,m going away too, next week , im going to visit relatives at Spain and i can make pepakura anywhere,... SO can you or anybody finish this 1% OF 99%? PLEASE?

Good it means your helping me after all and really, i thank you and it really means something to me that your really even trying to help me at this =D

woow! i cant wait for it!!! omg omg! reallllly? where finnaly getting this done 100%? i cant bealive it! and i cant wait for it!

WoWFinal1.jpg

Just redid it...
Now the person can finally open it in Pep... Yay!

Attachments

• WoWFinal1.jpg
    WoWFinal1.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 176
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awsome! thank you sooooooooooo much! you are a real master of this stuff

its going well but my computer let me down and deleted all on my drive,... now i put windows 7 on again and reviving all systems.. i got the pepakura file from you back but i lost my friend made helm and i need new one.. can you make it.. its from same armor like you made my shoulder.. right now i got onley one pice of all armor .. but if you make me that helm then 2.. if you do then thank you.. =D

well mr.Lordblaze19 as you read my last comment then you know what happened to my pc.. all my files are still lost.. sorry but if ill get them back i,m sure to give em to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back