Yodajammies Cnc Mk Vi Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice i love the detail in the colour of your armoure i like the blcak red and white great combination i might make one baseing it on yours but no worries i wont copy i will add some of my own touches in it i might make it blue abd black and a little bit of silver battle marks thnks for reading this carry on the great work

good job yoda! good to see someone reping nc. if you ever need any help i'm like 25 mins away. good cnc work too.

well, i took drafting class ad i kinda remember how to use autocad (wish i kept my cd of it). but i'm pretty good with computers i would say. and a quick learner too. pm me if u need to with any details you want to disclose

hahaha no no, I meant this device -
41MPPBCYGRL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Thanks for the offer, but I think I can handle this pup.

oooohhhh, i'm good with sanding and all that stuff. i used to work at peach auto and painting. and i used the da all the time. so yeah i feel confident about that. whatcha need done?

Got a little more work done.

This helmet is one of Tim's that I've been workin on for a while.

Theres a couple more spots to be painted, but *shrug*

100_4165.jpg

100_4166.jpg

100_4157.jpg

Wow....i knew that Tim(econ) helmets where great, but i never knew how great until this point. I love the Paintwork on those Yoda!! I like all of your work so far, thats why i have a subscription on your threat ;)

Thankee falcon, my camera has a really difficult time of capturing the paint job of this build. I'm going for a super high gloss over a vibrant wolfpack red to make it really pop as though you were playing the game with a super saturated color scheme.

And yeah, Timecon does some great work. Apart from crisping the edges and modding down the side profile, there really wasn't too much bondo work to be done. Just a bit under the brim and around the rectangular cuts above the ear. And for the price? I will definately be a repeat customer. :)

Aye roomie, it's still up in the air whether or not I'll be in armor, but I will be there.

Wow, you did it again! A great paintjob for a great suite. Im thinking that your are pick-up where Legendary Armor left. Its Amazing that detail inside black area's

I don't live in LA. :(

If I could get a job at a prop co, I would be gone so fast you'd see a dust outline of where I used to be standing.

Holy crapola, dude! :eek

That's fantastic! There aren't many here who could afford to CNC their entire armour. You're one helluva lucky son of a gun. The details on those pieces looks great, and the paint job rocks *thumbs up* :D

It's really not that expensive if you have access to a techshop. :D 100$/month for a membership.

That and I cut some corners by using MDF rather than high density foam board. Now THAT stuff is expensive.

Yodajammies said:
It's really not that expensive if you have access to a techshop. :D 100$/month for a membership.

That and I cut some corners by using MDF rather than high density foam board. Now THAT stuff is expensive.

Wow. $100/month? That's well worth having access to that sort of equipment for a build like this. I'm envious :)

MDF's still good stuff to use, imho. It's pretty solid. Can get kinda heavy when you've got a lot of it together, though. Been trying to do a blank molding master for the TNG Medkit, and all those layers together makes it a pretty hefty piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back