Zelda Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all i was wondering if there was anyone that knew of any legend of zelda weapon files. Like the master sword, the hyrule shield, and the sheath for the sword. Thanks.

I am currently working on a Twilight Princess Master Sword and Hylian Shield pepakura file. I should have it finished relatively soon, so keep your eyes peeled!

I have all of the weapons/characters from Twilight Princess. I just have to convert the 3d files to pep.

They're all pretty easy. I'm thinking of making a clawshot or something like that. :)

Razgriz said:
I have all of the weapons/characters from Twilight Princess. I just have to convert the 3d files to pep.

They're all pretty easy. I'm thinking of making a clawshot or something like that. :)
Copycat :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that it helps any but I live in a tourist town and there are HUNDREDS of these replica weapon shops around town. I know they have Link's shield and master sword for sale if you are interested.

Cheers,
Kensai

kensai111 said:
Not that it helps any but I live in a tourist town and there are HUNDREDS of these replica weapon shops around town. I know they have Link's shield and master sword for sale if you are interested.

Cheers,
Kensai
I actually have both the real replicas, and sadly, they are not con-friendly. If you want them just as display, yes, go with the replicas, but if you want a con sword, go with a pep file.

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
I actually have both the real replicas, and sadly, they are not con-friendly. If you want them just as display, yes, go with the replicas, but if you want a con sword, go with a pep file.
I've seen some wooden master sword replicas (On trueswords.com I think...). Those should be con friendly.

Ya, I am going to Tsubasacon this fall and I am going as a halo spartan and going in my last year cosplay contest winning Link from TP costume. SO how long till you have them? with the way I work, it will be fall by the time I get done with them! rofl

SPARTAN-183 said:
Ya, I am going to Tsubasacon this fall and I am going as a halo spartan and going in my last year cosplay contest winning Link from TP costume. SO how long till you have them? with the way I work, it will be fall by the time I get done with them! rofl
I actually remember a tutorial that shows you how to make one from foam board, wanna Link? (I suck with puns :p)

Not much point making the shield from pep, or the sword. Too many mini details which just cant be done in pepakura. You'd end up with a dummy base like any other material, then you'd have to do some custom detailing yourself.

AoBfrost said:
Not much point making the shield from pep, or the sword. Too many mini details which just cant be done in pepakura. You'd end up with a dummy base like any other material, then you'd have to do some custom detailing yourself.

Yea. Well I have noticed that the shield is curved. So the pep would be the base and then I will add the details by hand.

SPARTAN-183 said:
Yea. Well I have noticed that the shield is curved. So the pep would be the base and then I will add the details by hand.
I still love my handmade, freehanded foamcore one :p

Photo001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back