Zero Punctuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's a bad reviewer. You need to be knowledgeable on a product to provide it a fair review, after all you are trying to inform others.

Jim said:
I think he's a bad reviewer. You need to be knowledgeable on a product to provide it a fair review, after all you are trying to inform others.
I've got to disagree.

He's freaking hilarious, as he can and will make fun of every game. He's British too...
I just think he's funny. He's not really reviewing them, just making jokes.

Last edited by a moderator:
dead-spartan said:
So i was surching around the internet for a good video game reviewer when i found the awesome astrialian dude from The Escapist the guy is awesome and funny. so what do you guys think

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/tags/...ctuation?page=1
P.S. he has something that relates to this forum near the end of the bioshock review.

i didnt find the relation to this forum... can ya explain what it was?

he had NOTHING bad to say about portals(game boxed with the half life 2 orange box, and very few things bad to say about half life 2 episode 2, but i gathered he was a half life fan, and having no halo experience and jumping into the last installment in a very story heavy part, id be confused too.

I actually posted a link to his halo 3 review a while ago :p

And yea, I gotta agree with Ares, yahtzee's reviews are epic hilarity. Even the games that he likes get made fun of in some way (all except portal). So you can't really fault him for picking on a game that you might like.

I absolutely love this guy.

and freeman, have you played portal.. I wouldn't have anything bad to say about it either. That is one of the best games I've played in years.

cgspartan said:
I actually posted a link to his halo 3 review a while ago :p
And yea, I gotta agree with Ares, yahtzee's reviews are epic hilarity. Even the games that he likes get made fun of in some way (all except portal). So you can't really fault him for picking on a game that you might like.

I absolutely love this guy.
and freeman, have you played portal.. I wouldn't have anything bad to say about it either. That is one of the best games I've played in years.

i LOVE portals, i bought the orange box DAY ONE <- note the name, thefreeman. even though i had every half life game already on my steam account i just had to buy the orange box and im glad i did, portals is just a blast. ep2 was very short :( but good.

yea. Ep2 was quite short.
However, that's to be expected from episodic content. And it was a good deal longer than episode 1, and a thousand times more epic. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back