Zeronos Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFare

Hiya 405th :3 im currently working on my newest suit, Kamen Rider Zeronos, from the Den-o series. So far ive made and am unfolding an HD zeronos Plat-Form helmet
Plat-Zero.jpg

i will be releasing the file when done, but im gonna pep this suit, so keep a close eye on this thread!

Attachments

• Plat-Zero.jpg
    Plat-Zero.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 667
I know of it but have yet to actually check it out.

Model looks really nice btw, I'm a fan of the Anthro helm you did as well.

Modeled it myself :3 already unfolded and being made, i also modded that OLD zerogasher Obj, im on the way to making all zeronos HD files and releasing them if wished :p I actually just won his DX driver on E-Bay :p hopefully my friend can but the Den-O driver XD

Ahhh its Zeronos!

Good thing about Zeronos is you can do a Altair form and Zero Form xD

You should make Den-O Helmets and have attachments for the different forms.

Update, Vega Chest has been edited and made pepable, in HD :DD im yet to make the shoulder guns, If Mcaboose sends me the vega head and deno head, then those will be made hd aswell :3
VegaChest.jpg

Attachments

• VegaChest.jpg
    VegaChest.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 396
0_0 Never heard of Zeronos. . . But that is one BA gunsword.. thing!
I still can't decide what gun to build for my spartan and this would give him some help in killing the sword elites XD

I might not go with a Pep build (maybe a wood/metal support fram and foam body hybrid) but looking at the 3d model would still be great.

Though I still need to finish the suit first, I'm getting ahead of myself.
Nice modeling work though thanks for your efforts, looking forward to seeing the suit the helm looks pretty cool too.

Another double, yay. Im modding the low definition in-game Den-O to be a smexy HD helmet, im gonna make the Imagin Masks awell to clip onto the Plat Helmet :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back