Zeronos Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS AWESOME! Actually Robert want to make a Zeronos because I have Den-O. hihi. We will be launching my Den-O cos on March 5 for an event. I have progress pics already but I want to release the pictures the day before the event. HAHAHA!

Ironium I love you already! :)

Ahhh its Zeronos!

Good thing about Zeronos is you can do a Altair form and Zero Form xD

You should make Den-O Helmets and have attachments for the different forms.

Actually, we're already into that. My Den-O costume is 5-in-1. :) freehand.not pep. :)

0_0 Never heard of Zeronos. . . But that is one BA gunsword.. thing!
I still can't decide what gun to build for my spartan and this would give him some help in killing the sword elites XD

I might not go with a Pep build (maybe a wood/metal support fram and foam body hybrid) but looking at the 3d model would still be great.

Though I still need to finish the suit first, I'm getting ahead of myself.
Nice modeling work though thanks for your efforts, looking forward to seeing the suit the helm looks pretty cool too.

It's one character of the tokusatsu series Kamen Rider Den-O. you can find it in youtube so you can see. It's my favorite KR series. :)

THIS IS AWESOME! Actually Robert want to make a Zeronos because I have Den-O. hihi. We will be launching my Den-O cos on March 5 for an event. I have progress pics already but I want to release the pictures the day before the event. HAHAHA!

Ironium I love you already! :)
WOW! 5 in one?
Sword, rod, axe, and gun, whats the other? wing? climax?
Ive seen Dons Ryuki, It was awesome!
Cant wait to see your guys stuff!

and you were mighty hot as guyver :3

Instant action burst XD Well, nice to let ya'll know ive unfolded the zeronos helmet and the vega mask AND Zerogasher :33 NOTE the zero helmet is NOT TO SCALE, scale it to fit you

WOW! 5 in one?
Sword, rod, axe, and gun, whats the other? wing? climax?
Ive seen Dons Ryuki, It was awesome!
Cant wait to see your guys stuff!

and you were mighty hot as guyver :3

hehe. you start with platform. :) that's why its 5. :D i'll be posting pics soon, probably before i launch it. the suit is rotatable & clip on to form the other forms just like how it is done in the series. :)

Instant action burst XD Well, nice to let ya'll know ive unfolded the zeronos helmet and the vega mask AND Zerogasher :33 NOTE the zero helmet is NOT TO SCALE, scale it to fit you

can't wait to see that file. :)

hehe. you start with platform. :) that's why its 5. :D i'll be posting pics soon, probably before i launch it. the suit is rotatable & clip on to form the other forms just like how it is done in the series. :)
platform! duh! how could I forget!

I'm working On Kamen Rider Skull at the moment. Im sculpting it, molding and casting it in black hot glue. It will be flexible but keep its form. Rubber on the cheap hahaha
It should be easy to Switch to Joker or Cyclone Joker After building Skull >:D

So need to pay attention more to this thread... WOW Zeronos .. cool we had a low def version of this done for pep but this one is awesome. Any chance of a possible Kamen OOO when ever no hurry.. Keep up the good work!

i hate to say, but im dropping zeronos XD i AM doing OOO instead, files provided by Mcaboose :33 ive got the HD Ozu Helmet and Taka Mask Done as of today :D ima pep em first, or should i just release em now?

Of course release them lol.. after all that was my one request lol.. Can we get the files for what you have completed like zeronos and OOO

sure~! links'll be up in a sec

Zeronos
pep
helmet
Zerogasher
obj
Chest
Shoulders
Knees
Den-O
pep
Helmet
obj
all helmet masks
OOO
pep
Base Helmet
Taka Mask
obj
Raion Mask
Kugwata Mask

I'm interested in seeing the peps for these, might be a bit much bit any chance of putting a screen shot up of them if you're putting the files up? I'm sure a few people will be interested. Wouldn't mind building something from Den-O!
-Elliot

I'm interested in seeing the peps for these, might be a bit much bit any chance of putting a screen shot up of them if you're putting the files up? I'm sure a few people will be interested. Wouldn't mind building something from Den-O!
-Elliot
im lazy XD just get my .rar :33

Sorry guys, no OOO files, my STUPID ASS mom just wiped my account..ive lost 2 years wort of WIP's, what you have in that rar is what you get...sorry guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back