Zeronos Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to mention one little thing: when cutting out the foam pieces from the paper templates, make sure to remove the tabs before cutting; those will not be needed.

Finally I made this with JewWario :D a lot of thanks to him who make the 3D model, then I unfolded it

285238_1932581963664_1515721002_31801177_1812646_n.jpg

if anyone want it, just pm me :)
FILE YOUR FRIEND GIFT COULD BASE HULL ... I'M INTERESTED IN. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
antaury28@hotmail.com

Ironium Costuming , why can't i download any of the files from page 4, pls be kind enough to send it to my email pls... thanks in advance...

ikkakuro, i also like to have the base file.. thank you very much....

leorlitofang@yahoo.com

actually...i'll release the OOO files soo, let me unfold the other two masks, for now though

DEN-O/ZERONOS
the one up here
Ironium Costuming , why can't i download any of the files from page 4, pls be kind enough to send it to my email pls... thanks in advance...
its the red text, click it :p it should take you to a download link

ikkakuro, i also like to have the base file.. thank you very much....

leorlitofang@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
wow... thank you Ironium for these files(i can't open altair and vega though,"pepakura stopped working")... i can sleep better now.....

is the plat form same with ikkakuro's base file? or where can i download it, i wanna try also foamies for building hemet....

again thank you very much mate....

Aw man been looking for something as simple as this most I've seen are very daunting. Is it possible to get a copy of that KR helmet base file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back