1/1 Hev Project With Update Video Video, Still Not Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr SciFi

Long time RPF member here, been visiting here for a bit and decided to finally join.

Lots of great stuff you guys do, lots of creative people here. I'm a busy guy, I'm always dabbling in alot of stuff at the same time, right now though Halo's the focus.

I've got a couple teaser pics of a project I'm currently doing, it's a 1/1 HEV but probably not what your thinking.

Check out these couple of pics, I'll update this thread with a lot more pics after I show it off at the Bungie Party in Seattle, hopefully.

MCF 3 pack thrown in for scale.

FILE0013.jpg

First test, not as accurate as above.

IMG_4256.jpg

Please don't share this on other sites yet. I got antsy and wanted to share what I've done so far.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVagAr9qA8s[/media]

Sorry I thought I could limit to only views through this site, I'm fairly new to youtube and didn't know how the settings work. It should be fine now.

Am I the only one who thought of Gordon Freeman's HEV suit when I looked at the topic name?

Anyways, looks pretty sweet. Can't wait to see more progress on it

Hey, I remember seeing this when you posted on the spawn.com boards (I am The_Arbiter over there). Welcome to the 405th!

Overlord_Ian said:
Hey, I remember seeing this when you posted on the spawn.com boards (I am The_Arbiter over there). Welcome to the 405th!

Thanks guys! Yeah I'm on the spawn boards alot, same with tfw2005.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back