3D Printable Halo 4 Files (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendstroid what did you print the gauntlet in ABS or PLA ? I am just getting in to the 3d modeling and printing and would like to throw my printer into the Pistol if the files would be open to.
I am also looking for the reach assault rife to print out.

I prefer to print in pla because the large ABS pieces tend to warp. also pla is so much nicer to sand. currently I'm in love with pla/hpa from colorfabb. ideal for props.

you can get the files for the magnum on thingiverse for free. or do you mean haricans magnum??

there is an ma37 3d file available but you would have to convert it and prep it for 3d printing.

I prefer to print in pla because the large ABS pieces tend to warp. also pla is so much nicer to sand. currently I'm in love with pla/hpa from colorfabb. ideal for props.

you can get the files for the magnum on thingiverse for free. or do you mean haricans magnum??

there is an ma37 3d file available but you would have to convert it and prep it for 3d printing.

yea I would be awesome to print out the Magnum he is working on.
I found that one with low detail was looking for one with higher.

That was fast :-D dont you wanna sleep? Its in the middle of the night over the big pond :-D

Hey ho. Last night ive printed the warmaster shoulder and the related sidepad :) pretty good quali

Btw. Ive modified the back side to make it more like an material saving bowle.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415116276771.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415116276771.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 392
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415116300037.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415116300037.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 369
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415116374568.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415116374568.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 334
These will have to wait. My undersuit is still in progress and i stopped the process month ago. But i will start this Winter again. Hopefully the printer will work just fine on the armor parts in the future

Hell, this is some pretty crazy stuff. The kind of detail in those models would be perfect out a 3D printer... Just a quick sand here and there to remove the 'lineyness' (not my word, science's) that can arrise from 3D printing. I've often thought of getting a 3D printer... I'll have to live with pepping for now though...

Hell, this is some pretty crazy stuff. The kind of detail in those models would be perfect out a 3D printer... Just a quick sand here and there to remove the 'lineyness' (not my word, science's) that can arrise from 3D printing. I've often thought of getting a 3D printer... I'll have to live with pepping for now though...

yeah a quick sand usually does the trick, depends on what material you are using. for such huge prints as these its usually PLA/HPA it sands pretty easily.
or you could use a quick sand and some filling primer or that new XTC-3D from smooth on.

There you go buddies.
An early christmas surprise for you. Hope your M6H turn out just fine.

M6H_V5_Render_01.png

Download:
Magnum M6H Blend & STL Files

Design:
The m6h is seperated in diffrent pieces for printing and has a moving slide and removeable magazin.
A magnet inside the magazin shaft should hold the mag properly.
the slide needs a spring which lays inside the tube. the exit of the tube have to be closed with the included screw.

Terms in useage:
Please don't use this file to make money. You are allowed to use this file as base for further editing, printing and reproduce but you aren't allowed to sell one copy with the effort to make money.

If you want to use this weapon file for any selling purpose you have the Chance to ask me.

wish you luck for the print and have a nice christmas

There you go buddies.
An early christmas surprise for you. Hope your M6H turn out just fine.

View attachment 7279

Download:
Magnum M6H Blend & STL Files

Design:
The m6h is seperated in diffrent pieces for printing and has a moving slide and removeable magazin.
A magnet inside the magazin shaft should hold the mag properly.
the slide needs a spring which lays inside the tube. the exit of the tube have to be closed with the included screw.

wish you luck for the print and have a nice christmas

The file look amazing thank you again for sharing it with us. Awesome detail on the whole thing. Looks like my printer is going to be working on a xmas present for me. :)

did anyone print one out yet? love to see one printed and what orientation you guys printed it at. want to start this weekend on making one.
how did you guys print out the handle?

Hey, take a look in the fourth page. There are some Screenshots. Those orientation worked just fine with support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back