405th Community Game Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is gonna be fun, lol. I better start playing Halo 3 more in the next week so I can actually be good by the event. xD

EDIT: I have ALL the maps, so if it is possible, I'd like to be partied up with people that also have them all. I'm not saying I have to be, but it'd be cool. Again, I know this is far from being final, but just throwing that out there.

Also, my time zone is EST.

II BLiiTZER II said:
Bethan you cheeky mare! just because i didnt log on and give my details as soon as you mentioned it!

like beth said, ill play local at hers but i might take my hard drive down which has all DLC except the mythic maps if that helps at all. Also im GMT, so if i could replace anyone in beths party it would help big time.

GT: II BLiiTZER II
405th name is same as GT

Bethan told me about you over Msn.
You and Bethan and any other of your friends will be joining my party.
No need to replace anyone in her party.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Stig said:
Bethan told me about you over Msn.
You and Bethan and any other of your friends will be joining my party.
No need to replace anyone in her party.

Yeh, she dont shut up about you :p

right ok, what about her party though? whe is supposed to be hosting one. and it looks full from the first post. Also, can we try and get kwametheninja in our party as well, hes a good mate of beths and me

HaloFreakX said:
How exactly are we going to get it started..? Like just send invites on the day its happening ooor what? Just kinda wondering how we're going to approach this.

Hoster adds the memebers in their parties and when the game is ready, they would send out an invite

II BLiiTZER II said:

right ok, what about her party though? whe is supposed to be hosting one. and it looks full from the first post. Also, can we try and get kwametheninja in our party as well, hes a good mate of beths and me

Beths party will need a new host then.

I PM'ed Sigma.

Hopefully our current team:
Party 6:
1. Host: The Stig : UKz Elimination
2. xxFemaleSpartanxx : Chick Reloading
3. II BLiiTZER II : II BLiiTZER II
4. The9thSoldier : The9thSoldier
5. xXBattle RifleXx : kwametheninja

Also hopefully Sigma doesn't forget to remove Beth from team 2.

This is useful due to timezones. Plus I'll be out on the piss during the weekend nights. So I cant play with any Americans in the afternoon. Unless they want to get up extra early to play with us.

Hope this helped.

II BLiiTZER II said:
Really? Cool :p

Stig, I just spent an hour reorganizing the teams by timezones. Gimme a second to post it. Let me know if the new organization suits. If you have requests, submit them to me... If Sigma is working on this too, I'm unaware.

Thanks to everyone that had their location listed in their profile.. :D Those of you who didn't need to let me know.

Post any corrections/changes here... I'll try to keep up with it.

Looks like the UK group is almost full. Shame. Well anyway me and my good friend will be online on Sat evening GMT so maybe we can join up at some point.
No promises that I'll be much good, I haven't played in a while. My mate on the other hand is pretty good.
My GT: Redtogusa
Friends GT: Kaneda Kay

Ill be in on hosting a party, if noone minds.

GT: Keegan ISK

Time Zone: US Central

Also, is this just for fun, or is it a competition, or what? Either or, Im in.

RedTogusa said:
Looks like the UK group is almost full. Shame. Well anyway me and my good friend will be online on Sat evening GMT so maybe we can join up at some point.
No promises that I'll be much good, I haven't played in a while. My mate on the other hand is pretty good.
My GT: Redtogusa
Friends GT: Kaneda Kay

We can maybe still fit you in somehow! It would be cool if we could!
Look at that, a team for 'ol Blighty! It's gonna be soooo awesome! :]
Me and Richard's accents will sound awful compared to the rest of you guys though! Meh, I can't wait! :]

EDIT: LOOL it's already been sorted!

Sean, you've done brilliantly! Our thanks go out to you for making this ultra-organised and sleek! :]

Updated the first post... everyone please remember that's the roster that counts.

I can already tell that this is gonna get hectic. o_O Please be patient as I update.

xXBattle RifleXx said:
OMG
sean sorry for the mix up!
im from North Carolina
didn't realize we were going by time zones

What's the time difference? If it's not too drastic, you could probably stay with us if you want to!
I'm guessing we'll all be online for the most part of the days anyway :]

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
What's the time difference? If it's not too drastic, you could probably stay with us if you want to!
I'm guessing we'll all be online for the most part of the days anyway :]
well now where im at its 4:54
and whats your time?

Sean Bradley said:
Stig, I just spent an hour reorganizing the teams by timezones. Gimme a second to post it. Let me know if the new organization suits. If you have requests, submit them to me... If Sigma is working on this too, I'm unaware.

Thanks to everyone that had their location listed in their profile.. :D Those of you who didn't need to let me know.

Post any corrections/changes here... I'll try to keep up with it.

Wait. Wut.
Awww crap.
I always mix you two up.
Damn, I better go explain why i just sent that to him, And forward the message to you Sean.

It's up to you xXBattle RifleXx, I just figured you wanted to be in there since Stig had you listed in his team.

Lemme know either way.

BTH: bumped you to party 4 Keegan.

Everybody note where we need party host volunteers..

xXBattle RifleXx said:
well now where im at its 4:54
and whats your time?

Right now it's 9:55 PM, so that makes it a five hour difference;

Although saying that, we've played loads of times online so it might be ok! It's up to you Kwame :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back