405th Game Nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I feel like an idiot for saying I was going to join in and not end up playing. Sorry guys, my roommates were watching TV. :(

Hopefully I can make it next time.

getting online now... if anyone wants to join up... my friend list is almost full, so if you send me a friend request, make sure to send a message letting me know your from the 405th.

XBL GT: Spase

I think we should make the next game night earlier so it will last longer, I get the feeling my moms starting to get in the habit of unplugging the modem before they go to bed now.

It happens, so did I. I was looking forward to playing too :( But, my foam chest is almost half done now and I feel better about using foam too!

BTB All-Stars!

Hey guys, don't know if any others peruse the Bungie.net forums, but this should also pop up if you play Reach.
http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=61571846

Basically, you play at least 5 games of Invasion, which gains you access to a short-term BTB All-Stars playlist, which will have triple jackpots and access to the Star nameplate.

Considering that when we do 405th game nights, we tend to play BTB, anyone up for a few Invasion games tonight to gain access to the playlist? Then, when the playlist comes out, we play that in hopes of getting that triple jackpot!

So who's in?

I might be able, though I wouldn't count on it. Doing a band thing and it seems to overlap with some of those days.

I'm willing to do the BTB thing, I only care about that star plate. Screenshots are easy but its hard to get one that impresses them. I'd feel better with a team instead of strangers, it usually goes wrong with strangers... Worse then skunked wrong.

From Bnet:

on Bungie Day we'll be throwing down in a 24-hour Bungie vs. the World No Holds Barred Halo: Reach Marathon where we'll be making the promise of Steaktacular a certified beefy reality. You steak us. We'll steak you. Seriously, we're going to mail any team who beats us by 20 kills or more on Bungie Day a Grade-A cut of steak (gift cards for international players) while supplies last.

Game night in about 30 mins from this post. Come join if you'd like. (You'll have to add me if you haven't already so I can send you an invite. Please state in a message that you're from the 405th if I don't have you already. GT: Hyokenseisou)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back