405th Game Nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was fun!

The BTB All-stars playlist just went live. It features triple jackpots. To enter, you needed to have played at least 5 Invasion games between 6/13 and 6/20.

Anyone else in? Considering that we usually play BTB anyway...:)

A while bunch of us played a bunch of invasion matchmaking during that time under the assumption we'd be playing in the all-stars.

Game night tonight @ 7 Mountain time (add 7 hours from the time I posted this)

A while bunch of us played a bunch of invasion matchmaking during that time under the assumption we'd be playing in the all-stars.

This sounds awesome. I'll be there. Heck, I'll be there now! GT = username

If you have an open slot I would be down for playing with some 405th members, and do not worry I am better at Reach than making armor!! I will send you a friend request GT Oak Man24

Dangggg I'm away from my xbox for tonight and maybe tomorrow... Next time! I played 6 miserable games of Invasion to get into that playlist too.

been busy with tests recently, whenever the next game night is messege me on here the day before or on xbox live: AdAmLK172 ill join smaller games also and online :)

Yo, anyone want to go on a B.O.B. hunt. I always kill them an i know where every last one is.
Gamertag= same as 405th account

I'm on and off from around 3:00 Pm EST to 9:00 or 10:00 EST weekdays and I'm usually always around during weekends. I'd love to play with some 405thers. Add me, xDarkrider9

GAME NIGHT ON BUNGIE DAY!!! STARTING NAAAOOOO!!!
Hit me up on xbox if you aren't on my list already and I'll send you an invite!
tag: Hyokenseisou

Would love to play with some 405ther's as well.
Tuesday nights, usually around 6pm, a few of us get on and play.. whatever. So there is usually a group if anyone wants to join it! :D
GT: KittamusPrime

Will most likely be playing tonight, unless i become buried under my armor haha.

Finally got my xbox working,YAAAA.Im on right now "Testing" on matchmaking to make sure it still works ;).
Ill be on for a while if it still works.

P.S.hyo sent you a friend request :)

EDIT:yeah worked for about 1 hour,then it decided to lag me out.I guess its back to campain mode. :(

I know I am new around here but I'll be attending again this year. I can help out anyway possible. Your fiberglassing panel last year got me into this hobby. Just let me know if I can be of assistance in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back