405th Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you're in the 405th when you pass more time on the 405th and less time with your familly because they dont have any interesting halo subject.

Pat

You know you're in the 405th when you realize all your real friends have long since given up fighting for your attention and you sacrificed all that "free time" for late nights with the "usual crew" chatting about military weaponry, survival and athletic gear, and your "new" project that won't see the light of day for another year.

For the Photoshoppers:

You know you're in the 405th E-Zine crew when your world has become a world of blending modes, opacities anchor points and filters.... long after you've left the screen. Sleep optional.

Cheers,
Kensai

You know you're in the 405th when you feel you can contribute to a "you know you're in the 405th" thread.

You know you're in the 405th when you dream all night of making sheet-metal armor with motion trackers, shields, and reactive circuits.

You know your in the 405th when you make the Halo Game Fuel Mountain Dew your only liquid to keep you alive.

You know your in the 405th when you want bondo, fiberglass, and sand paper for your birthday.

You know your in the 405th when you wear your spartan shoes to the gym.

You know your in the 405th when your desktop is full of halo stuff.

You know your in the 405th when you sleep in your armor.

LOL.... I raised the bar!!(you must twist your head to the right to see it.)

-Pony

you know that your in the 405th when
someone tells you to get your suit you take the set of mjolnir off your maniquin
the only set of resin free clothes is your set underarmour

You know you're in the 405th when you have so many cooling fans in your armor, you have a reasonable excuse to wear it everywhere in the summer.

You know your in the 405th when you can never look at something without thinking hmmm....
could I use this in my armor or weapon props somehow :p

You know your in the 405th when your friend dont even call you by your name because they started to call you Master chief.

Pat

You know you're in the 405th when you know the exact amount of Code Red and Live Wire it takes to mix Game fuel.
You know you're in the 405th when you seriously consider upgrading your suit so much it can sustain you for weeks at a time, yet know you can't. (IE Actual Mjolnir armor)

Garzak said:
You know you're in the 405th when you pass more time on the 405th and less time with your familly because they dont have any interesting halo subject.

Pat
thats me

Last edited by a moderator:
Garzak said:
You know your in the 405th when your friend dont even call you by your name because they started to call you Master chief.

Pat
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wish that was me

you know your in the 405th when you wake up in the morning you check to see if anyone has posted a new topic about their armor progress and you get excited and try and finish your own

Garzak said:

Pat
Mine are starting to do that now. It's quite funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back