A Favor the the New Guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: It is as you all said I couldn't open that download. But with the help of another user I found a download elsewhere on the Internet that he apparently removed the lock from. So I was able to resize it ok !!!

Now I just hope I understood the tutorial on scaling correctly and got the size right... We'll see when I print and paste

Glad I could help you! Need anymore help just ask.

Much appreciated for all the info! I'm actually starting up my 1st pep project as well using the Magneto file and I ran into a snag with the size scale being huge. Luckily i did some searching here and found this thread. I was able to download the unlocked version of the pep file and used designer to rescale the file. Hopefully I dont have to go through a few more versions to find the right fit ;)

Thanks again for all the info. I will probably come back and post my results once I'm finished.

Here's my finished product. I realize it looks a bit unpolished, but as it was only for Halloween, I wasn't too particular (plus I was a bit short on time)

382780_10100392501026714_12330399_51815092_427976479_n.jpg

Thanks to BlueDragon at Action Papercrafts for the design!! And thanks to everyone at the 405th for the sage wisdom!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back