A wonderful opportunity

Angus314

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S314
One of our members MistahFox has provided us with a wonderful opportunity! He has offered to allow us to bring our armor to meet his "armour" in the form of functional British tanks! I've been busy and trying to nail down a time where we can set up a photoshoot event with these wonderful pieces of machinery and am starting this thread to gauge interest and figure out dates and times we can get together for the shoot! I am aiming for July 8th or 9th to get everyone down and have our own little meet up! If you are interested please comment below so I can account for who will be there. It is in Colorado.

Picture related:

army vehicles.jpg

Last edited:
UPDATE,

Coming up this 9th of July at 10am we'll get to go in armor! Please let me know here if you're interested and can make it. I'm hoping to set up more events like this and I'm excited to see y'all there!

The location will be near Larkspur, Colorado and I will be posting a more exact location as the date nears.

Love you all!

-Angus314

UPDATE,

Coming up this 9th of July at 10am we'll get to go in armor! Please let me know here if you're interested and can make it. I'm hoping to set up more events like this and I'm excited to see y'all there!

The location will be near Larkspur, Colorado and I will be posting a more exact location as the date nears.

Love you all!

-Angus314
Sadly I won't make it, maybe next time!

This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back