Soft Parts Accurate Rakshasa Undersuit with Sewing Pattern

I was actually thinking about ordering a Mando neck seal for my current undersuit, which oddly enough was suppose to be for a mando project I was gonna do but lost interest in

Happy Holidays everyone! Hope yall are having a great week. Just a quick update, sewing is practically done with the suit. After I took these pics I added the cuffs on the wrist and tied down the rope accents. Really love the addition of the rivets. Once the suit is sewn and all the details are in place I'll be weathering it using an airbrush and a bunch of other techniques, so wish me luck!
20231218_124229.jpg

20231218_124328.jpg

20231218_124254.jpg

This is the creative stuff I love to see on here. This is looking real good! I don't know how to sew and I've never done so in my life so it's cool to see someone make something I can't even really comprehend.

WOW this looks amazing. I was planning on using your pattern for my rakshasa build and this just 100% confirmed it. I've never done a big sewing project like this before so I'm excited for the tutorial. My goal for my build is to try and be as accurate as possible and I really think your pattern is the best bet for it

I'm glad you added all the chords. It looks spot on! Will be looking forward to a revamped tut!

This is some clean work, dude. I've never heard of CLO3D until now, I'll have to give it a try! I've been making my patterns the old fashioned way by altering slopers/blocks, but that program seems way more efficient. From one sewist to another, this is genuinely impressive work. Kudos!

This is some clean work, dude. I've never heard of CLO3D until now, I'll have to give it a try! I've been making my patterns the old fashioned way by altering slopers/blocks, but that program seems way more efficient. From one sewist to another, this is genuinely impressive work. Kudos!
Thanks so much! It's super useful, but has definitely taken a long time for me to get the hang of. Hope you enjoy!

This looks so awesome!! I'll definitely be using it as a reference for my own, you got so much detail in. I love to see a detailed undersuit, great work

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back