my can haz list:
recon
adams armour---Mayby one day......
girlfriend(im single)and is hard to find because of my shyness)lol
a guy who does my olololoollolololololooloolos for me
fibreglass resin
real life recon smile

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet Adam, I gotta get one of these. Sorry I missed you guys this weekend. Finals and Final Projects are killing me.

Adam came over this weekend to work on some stuff with me. We were taking some pictures of the Assault riffles and he randomly snapped a pic of me. I thought it was funny so to make fun of my self I did some photo shop work on it. So check out this months issue of MC magazine. : )

[attachment=3872:mcMAG.jpg]

i wants a subscription! that would be da bomb.

how heavy are those rifles? couldnt be more than 10 pounds....too bad i cant get one, not to mention the fact that the government would detain it as a deadly weapon.....

I guess the rifles are about 4-5 lbs.

I'm headed home to make some now.

4-5 lbs i dont know why your trying to put foam in there to lighten it up

I think an m16 is around 6-7 lbs and the m16 with a 203 is like 11-12 lbs

I personally dont mind the 6 lbs it light after you get use to it and if you find a why to rest it on your gear when you do a road match

LastSpartan said:
Yea but that's a plastic prop, not a metal gun.
Also, more weight means high S/H prices.
the rubber m16s are props for the military just like adams ars are props for halo

the shipping if your shelling out the good money for a accurate prop then you wouldnt mind spend a little extra the shipping.

and pluse if you have to malee some one more weight the better

I tought you were talking of real guns :D

Anyway, you can also add metal plates or stuff like sand or bondo inside ;)

Personnal choice I bet.

Adam said:
Big Props to Bluerealm for helping me get the new mold taken care of for the Assault Rifle made. Finally the two halves fit together in a glorious harmony of awesomeness.

As you can imagine, I'll be creating my armory!

Thats some beautiful molds you got there ;), i seen no reason now that they are hollow why there inst room for one of Gokussj5okazu (yes i copy past that) ammo counters. Any change you got the measurements ?

Adam said:
no, this isn't the donation project ... something else.

^^

Anyway, if the AR is hollow, the foam you put between halves, is it like green stuff, or more like the foam used in walls or in sculpture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back