Alex Spartan177's Giant Sword Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexSpartan177

Hi, Guys i have been a member of 405th for i think a week or two, and i decided to make my first project. I know it has nothing to do with halo and is not that big of a project, but i thought to do it to pas the time.

What im doing is a giant sword, like the one of ichigo (Bleach), its kind of small compared to the real one but that was all the material i had for now. Im making the sword with good old card board, tape, news paper, and school glue.

what im going to do is, make the the sword first with the cardboard and the broom stick for the handle. Next im gonna tape everything together with scotch tape. thats all i have for now. sorry :(

and im also sorry for no pics :( im gonna post them tomorrow, its because its to late right now and the boogie monster will kill me :(

J/K really its because its to dark and i dont feel like looking for the camera xD

so wait for tomorrow and i will keep you update recently because right know im in fall break si i have alot of time LOL

-Alex spartan177

The post above is right about the pictures. In future try not to start topics until you have pictures :)

I'm a huge fan of Bleach, and am working on a halloween costume, If you wanna discuss anything let me know.

Ok, now i got the pics YAY!!!!!!!!!

ok here they are:

th_GEDC0660.jpg

th_GEDC0661.jpg

oh and im not gonna be working in the project, alot because i need to get elmers glue to make the 40% water and 60% glue mixture, because im making the sword with the paper mache way.

so will try to keep u updated xD

:)

Good start. Tape is a dangerous way to do things though. I should know,I made my plasma pistol with scotch tape and it looks monstrously bad. Of course you are not having to tape so many bends so it could work.

Rock said:
Good start. Tape is a dangerous way to do things though. I should know,I made my plasma pistol with scotch tape and it looks monstrously bad. Of course you are not having to tape so many bends so it could work.

dont worry im gonna remove it, were im gonna put the glue and stuff

but thanks for the advise ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for the double post,

but i was asking if anybody knows a

better way than the paper mache,

to make my sword stronger????

sorry for the grammar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back