Banana's Official SMG Pepakura WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepakura weapons are some of the hardest things to do in pep, you're doing a good job so far for something that's basically completely sealed off. Good luck on finals, man, they can be rough!

Pepakura weapons are some of the hardest things to do in pep, you're doing a good job so far for something that's basically completely sealed off. Good luck on finals, man, they can be rough!
Thanks man :D

I have this M6D sitting next to me that I never finished, I think I'll do that after this.

Then I'll do the rest of the projects I have lined up.

I have respect for anyone that peps weapons. Its hard enough to do the little details on the HD armor. There are so many details on those weapons I would shoot myself before I got anywhere close to finishing. Good job keep it up!

I have respect for anyone that peps weapons. Its hard enough to do the little details on the HD armor. There are so many details on those weapons I would shoot myself before I got anywhere close to finishing. Good job keep it up!
Thank you so much :D

Anyway, I went to Michael's, and I bought 350 pieces of paper and 40 sticks of glue.

Time to make armor for the Halo 4 midnight release.

jFB8x.jpg

Finished. Now I will wait until it's warmer, or until I get a studio, then I will bondo and resin the crap out of this thing then paint it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back