Big Update! Pics Inside Masterfetts Hd Halo Armor New Pics On Page 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
AoBfrost said:
It is a hasbro helmet. It's made by hasbro :p

I agree about those fore arms being too small, I'd try 33-35cm high on the med def fore arms, they only take 1-2 hours to build each piece.

just a little joke about the hasbro clone troopers helmet hehe..... i seen it at toys r us and just couldnt pass it up.
hey who wouldnt pay 30$ for an awesome helmet hehe. still waiting on the bobafett helmet to come out next month.

ok....thanks for the advice on the forearms bro. going to try that today and see.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok guys this is all i could get done so far......

crackheads HD Thigh right

HD bicep and forearm

perfect fit

all i have left is the left side and then i can start the fiberglass pros... yay .

by the way guys this is just a mock-up outfit and i have no plans to bondo/bodyfiller any of this simply because this is the beta version of the one i will be adding all the detail too in my next project. but i will be painting it and add some battle damage to it. i'm rushing this one because i am using it for halloween :)
thanks goes out to everyone at the 405th.com forums ............... :D

no hes correct it should be on the other

EDIT: you can always tell since the mark 6 has more armor on the back of the arm

ok fare enough...... o_O well the pep description says right bicep and not left. and thats the one i built. But hey Thanks guys for pointing that out to me lol .

thats why i love the 405th and promot it on youtube all the time when i post vids on making halo armor.

you guys should check it out my name on there is tattoobob08 on youtube just search that name i have a ton of vids on there about the 405th.com

HEy Guys here is a progress pictures update on my some what HD master Chief armor it's i guess a mutation if you will because i am using diffrent armor parts. i hope you like.

i'm a big guy 6.4 and 220lbs not hevy but more on the buff side and let me tell you what! it was very hard for me to size everything but i mannaged to get it right. to help out others that may have the same hight and body structure as me i have added my sizes and each armor type i used to help others out.

helmet : 26.5cm
calf : 39.2cm
forearm: 31.5cm
bicep: 32.5cm
thigh: 37.5cm
boot: 14.0cm
chest: 43.0cm
crotch: 36.0cm maybe 38cm still working on it.
hand plate : 2.5cm maybe 3.0cm still working on it.
( i hope this helps out .)

the calf & thigh & crotch armor is from crackhead09.****
the bicep forearm and handplates are by ROBOGENESIS.****
and the Helmet is by FLYING SQUIRL****
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like you did a pretty good job there MasterF. Looks like it's proportional overall. Keep it up and the updates coming.

oh man all this people making sutch sweet armor. It makes me wanna go and work on my pep helmet i let rested like 4 months xD

masterfett said:
HEy Guys here is a progress pictures update on my some what HD master Chief armor it's i guess a mutation if you will because i am using diffrent armor parts. i hope you like.

i'm a big guy 6.4 and 220lbs not hevy but more on the buff side and let me tell you what! it was very hard for me to size everything but i mannaged to get it right. to help out others that may have the same hight and body structure as me i have added my sizes and each armor type i used to help others out.

helmet : 26.5cm
calf : 39.2cm
forearm: 31.5cm
bicep: 32.5cm
thigh: 37.5cm
boot: 14.0cm
chest: 43.0cm
crotch: 36.0cm maybe 38cm still working on it.
hand plate : 2.5cm maybe 3.0cm still working on it.
( i hope this helps out .)

the calf & thigh & crotch armor is from crackhead09.****
the bicep forearm and handplates are by ROBOGENESIS.****
and the Helmet is by FLYING SQUIRL****
------------------------------------------------------------------------

im right there with ya bro, im 6'3" 205lb trying to get things to fit you

but your armor is looking good

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back