Blowing Bomb's Custom (Halo 3/Reach) Armor W.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snapshot5.jpg

Snapshot6.jpg

woo made the reach addons but not sure how i will attach the addons to the cqb helmet?

Here are some more pictures of the helmet
Snapshot9.jpg

Snapshot8.jpg

Snapshot7.jpg

Snapshot12.jpg

Snapshot11.jpg

Snapshot10.jpg

and here are some pictures of somthing else im working on!
Snapshot13.jpg

Snapshot14.jpg

Snapshot15.jpg

sorry for the amount of pictures :)

Snapshot5.jpg

Snapshot6.jpg

Snapshot9.jpg

Snapshot8.jpg

Snapshot7.jpg

Snapshot12.jpg

Snapshot11.jpg

Snapshot10.jpg

Snapshot13.jpg

Snapshot14.jpg

Snapshot15.jpg

I can't wait to see the final version of this. I'm thinking about working on a sniper rifle but i haven't decided yet what to work on. I've literally been stuck between what I wanna do for projects. Does anyone have any ideas?

Likin' the flame visor idea. Loving the way this armor is heading.

I have a suggestion for the flamed visor, if you haven't thought of this already... A double visor.

Looks Awsome I actually started building my Carter helmet started glueing hope it turns out as good as urs. Keep it up!!

any one know where i could get a small torch that looks like the on in the game?
Your local hardware store, we sell ones at work that look pretty similar to the in game ones, perhaps wal-mart?
Any updates on whaat you've done?
Sorry if everyone considers this a necro post.

Hello everybody i am know back, i would have done more but me and a friend where doing this project together (i make mine and he made an odst helmet) he keep coming up with excuses for not doing it and he is meant to be buying the fiberglass and resin!

I'm starting work on the rest now!, just wanting to know what's the most accurate chest?
I will post pics when i made some progress.
P.s is a 3.5 litres of body filler enough for all my armour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back