Brothers Darkness Unfolding Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand anything about the modeling side of things lolol.

But I do understand about the bloody poly count, and the fact that it ate up a gig and a half of ram, just opening the file in Pep.

Mind if I ask what that is from?

That is the male protaganist of the Appleseed Saga series recently redone with John Woo and Aramaki.

He's a bioroid ESWAT agent with a partner named Deunan Knute

And modeling is my schtick so opening that file was nothing with this rig lol

WARlock said:
That is the male protaganist of the Appleseed Saga series recently redone with John Woo and Aramaki.

He's a bioroid ESWAT agent with a partner named Deunan Knute

Alrighty, I wondered why it looked familiar, I saw like 3 whole episodes of Appleseed a long time ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
In regards to the appleseed helmet, it was originally modeled by chwbcc. This is a rough model for people to play around with, but he has already stated that he will release a final, cleaned up model. In regards to the outer skin, they are the same layer. If you play around with all of the different components of the model, there are the individual pieces, and then one fully assembled all in the same file. There are no inner and outer meshes to it.

mks81 said:
In regards to the appleseed helmet, it was originally modeled by chwbcc. This is a rough model for people to play around with, but he has already stated that he will release a final, cleaned up model. In regards to the outer skin, they are the same layer. If you play around with all of the different components of the model, there are the individual pieces, and then one fully assembled all in the same file. There are no inner and outer meshes to it.

Yeah, I found that out before it nearly crashed my lappy. lol. Well, good to know. Hopefully he may come to me for an unfold, because that looks like a challenge if I've ever seen one :D

Brothers Darkness said:
Do you have it in OBJ or PDO format? Pepakura can't open up skp files.

well, I can try exporting to .kmz format. Would that work?

then I'll send to you tomorrow.

Prince NEO said:
I hear you when it comes to being up for 24 hours. And I actually did find something, Sayin Armor, the thread it here, and it I figured you may want to try this anyway, it has Hi-def and Low-def.

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23502

Ooooo Shiny I always loved the classic Sayajin armor. :D

The files need to be fixed before they can actually be pepped. *has a sad*

Define fixed, if it's open edges or just a format change, I can bring them to Sharkhead, if you know who I'm talking about.

On one side, the faces are flipped, (grey on one side, white on the other)and on the hi-def version, there are huge open edges, well I guess the open edges are so you can put it on, but not on the hip plate thing.... here

*screencapping*

Sayajin.png

Hey Brothers Darkness. I have heard about your unfolding thread and I am willing to put you to the test. I have partly Halo 3 Sniper for unfolding. It will be challenge for me and I know your way better than me at unfolding. so here you go.

The scale is correct and it is split into 2 for easiness and filling with expanding foam will no longer make it explode :p.

Thanks so much Darkness and I will be back for more unfolding from you in near future.

P.S. And the file is an edited version of Bevbor's HD sniper rifle so thanks so much Bevbor for the file :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back