Brothers Darkness Unfolding Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The King Cobra said:
Hey Brothers Darkness. I have heard about your unfolding thread and I am willing to put you to the test. I have partly Halo 3 Sniper for unfolding. It will be challenge for me and I know your way better than me at unfolding. so here you go.

The scale is correct and it is split into 2 for easiness and filling with expanding foam will no longer make it explode :p.

Thanks so much Darkness and I will be back for more unfolding from you in near future.

P.S. And the file is an edited version of Bevbor's HD sniper rifle so thanks so much Bevbor for the file :)

Good to know the word is getting out :D

Oh my! No barrel! J/k. I was actually thinking about doing the full version by Bevbor but that looked like a beast. This looks much easier.

I've been meaning to do some weapons.

I'll start on this bad boy as soon as I get some rest. I'm like 80% done with my last one for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brothers Darkness said:
Good to know the word is getting out :D

Oh my! No barrel! J/k. I was actually thinking about doing the full version by Bevbor but that looked like a beast. This looks much easier.

I've been meaning to do some weapons.

I'll start on this bad boy as soon as I get some rest. I'm like 80% done with my last one for now.

Thanks so much Brothers Darkness you have saved me from the torture of unfolding this thing :p

Brothers Darkness said:
O: <<<< My jaw hitting the floor after I opened a 10 mb pdo.

Ummm....... 46858 seperate edges. :eek

Ima try to smooth this a little.

No promises.

Brothers Darkness said:
Careful Guardian, it's evil...evillllllll

I dont doubt it.

Its 3 1/2 min to export into an .obj.

(I think the devil had a hand in its creation/distribution.)

Hope i can work things out.

Looks like an awesome file otherwise.

A_Guardian said:
I dont doubt it.

Its 3 1/2 min to export into an .obj.

(I think the devil had a hand in its creation/distribution.)

Hope i can work things out.

Looks like an awesome file otherwise.

That's what I was thinking. Apparently it was messed with in sketchup. Ummm there's a post about it somewhere on page 2. :D It's someone else' model, and dude posted it.

Brothers Darkness said:
That's what I was thinking. Apparently it was messed with in sketchup. Ummm there's a post about it somewhere on page 2. :D It's someone else' model, and dude posted it.

AHHH...

As someone who tried (only tried) to use sketchup to edit a file, i know that would mess it up.

Most likly issues saving something from online to pc/mac.

P.S. GAHH!!! 7915 vertices.

raziel1981 said:
man your in a roll yeah, you've got some hefty unfolding stuffs to do man :D great job

Hehe Thanks Raz! I'm workin on it like a mo-fo.

A_Guardian said:
Ummm....... 46858 separate edges. :eek

Ima try to smooth this a little.

No promises.

Well ive managed to get the separate edges down, BUT ITS OVER 9000!!! 9950 to be precise.

Will continue to work on it, maybe only several thousand seperate edges by the end of tonight?

A_Guardian said:
Well ive managed to get the separate edges down, BUT ITS OVER 9000!!! 9950 to be precise.

Will continue to work on it, maybe only several thousand seperate edges by the end of tonight?

Guardian, you're a crazy man, but then again, I'm unfolding that evil sniper rifle of Cobra's right now, such a pain in the rear, but oh, it will be done. >.<!

Lol at IT'S OVER 9000!!!

lols im imagining you guys have a saiyan power level meter and just saw those pepakura models and goes "POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!". :lol rofl

raziel1981 said:
lols im imagining you guys have a saiyan power level meter and just saw those pepakura models and goes "POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!!!". :lol rofl

I wish I had a scouter, that would be epic, but you gotta spend good cash to get a replica, and I have yet to find a good pep file of one.

i think someone has a mold of the scouter. i've seen one thread here. but then again, the site had a rollback and i think that thread goes down the drain as well.

raziel1981 said:
i think someone has a mold of the scouter. i've seen one thread here. but then again, the site had a rollback and i think that thread goes down the drain as well.

Bahhh, dumb server crashes. That's okay, I'll get one eventually :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back