Brute Spiker Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think it looks excellant. Adam is that picture you posted the actual kit your working on? If so that is looking great, I can help you with that leather thing btw if you want a really cool trick with it ( not sliding on the handle and such with out resorting to tons of glue) send me a pm.

well i was going to soak it in water, so I can stretch it, then tack it on... Didn't even consider the glue until Smick mentioned it.

Adam said:
well i was going to soak it in water, so I can stretch it, then tack it on... Didn't even consider the glue until Smick mentioned it.

I just used a 2 part Mitre bond adhesive that cures in 10 seconds at either end of the leather and wrapped it tightly round the handle. Seems to have worked fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Barge Cement, works great on leather, and just about anything else.

418bdynB5vL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Here are some pics of the last finished Spiker I sold. There are some decent close-ups so you can see the detail better.

flying_squirl said:
wow! i never noticed the smaller details. thats outstanding work!!!

heres hoping it'll get through custums XD

Thanks squirl. Empty out your messages, I cant get a hold of you.

Nicely done Adams You taken something that is 10 and made is above and beyond any one can usually do... are you just doing a single are duals?

Thats not Adams work its a finished piece I did for someone. There are no modifications to the cast at all, thats how it comes out of my mold. I will except the comment though. Thanks.

smick6 said:
Thats not Adams work its a finished piece I did for someone. There are no modifications to the cast at all, thats how it comes out of my mold. I will except the comment though. Thanks.

Ahh I knew that... I was total meaning the paint job... You did the 10 for 10 Job on the mold..I meaning he painted it well...

See for some odd reason the last post I saw and it told me there wasn't pages was back on when Adams showed his picture..I'm am very sorry for the missunderstanding..

Now looking at yours IT almost like you Ripped it From the game!..Like the Brute just reached out and handed you it..!

Gopher11789 said:
Ahh I knew that... I was total meaning the paint job... You did the 10 for 10 Job on the mold..I meaning he painted it well...

See for some odd reason the last post I saw and it told me there wasn't pages was back on when Adams showed his picture..I'm am very sorry for the missunderstanding..

Now looking at yours IT almost like you Ripped it From the game!..Like the Brute just reached out and handed you it..!

Oh ya, I forgot his pic was there. He did a great paint job, as always. I misunderstood, not you. Now I made it confusing, sorry. ;)

That's an impressive weapon. I love seeing more of the covenant weapons. As awesome as BR's and stuff are, it's always cool to see something completely alien.

millo said:
looks almost like the version from the landfall halo 3 commercials
but the ones form the halo 3 commercial you need to make them 4 times the size and scaled to a brute

But i wish i could afford one of your kits because i would love to have one

EEEEEEEEEEEE! I just got my kit there this morning!
Its freakin class! Totally worth it. If your on the fence about getting one, fall off it and land on the side of getting one. It looks great in the photos but it's even better holding it, you really know why it causes extra melee damage! XD
I'll update when its painted

smick6 said:
I feel like a small arms dealer. :confused:

o_O You better have one of those capable of firing bullets, because I"m going to rob your house. :p

Whose AR/pistols are those, or did you make those yourself?

Bloodl3tt3r said:
o_O You better have one of those capable of firing bullets, because I"m going to rob your house. :p

Whose AR/pistols are those, or did you make those yourself?
On the left AR from Link, and im guessing the pistol is also from him.Top AR is a Adams.

Its mad skill smick ;)

Looks like Link's Magnum to me. Could I see a copy of your Dealer's License please? Would that be UNSC or Covenant dealer? j/k Great job Smick. Wish I could get one from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back