Bungie Teaser Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
scan the books for ONI.SEC.PRTCL-1A
halo wikia: Section One
The main intelligence-gathering section, and the foremost provider of electronic intelligence for the UNSC. Covenant ship movements and force deployment, evacuation notices for colonies, deletion of data for secrecy purposes, and much more are all done by Section 1.

Section Zero
The most secretive section of ONI. Almost no one knows that it even exists actually, let alone exactly what they do in the supposed high chain of command. From the records of an AI named Melissa, it is thought to be ONI Internal Affairs, charged with rooting out and eliminating illegal programs.[4]

This section has gained notoriety as the section that has sealed SPARTAN-I Program files, including Avery Johnson's.

Halo: The Cole Protocol is the sixth novel based on the Halo Universe. It is written by Tobias S. Buckell. Cole Protocol will be the last novel under the contract with Tor Books and is scheduled to be released on November 25th, 2008.[2]
The Spartan is wearing the Mark IV MJOLNIR armor, indicating being isolated for a long period of time

I scanned my little black Halo bible but nothing there, will proceed to book scanning soon. I wonder what they have in store for us, this raises more questions than it answers.

wait the dawn! i believe the dawn is the ship that masterchief landed on in the warthog....that split heading towards what most people think is onyx......hmmmm

\\> UNSC OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE
<\\> TAC-OPS LOGISTICS DATABASE [ONI.SEC.PRTCL-1A]

<\ * PRIORITY! * RESOURCE RE-ALLOCATION REQUEST

>> SENT: [DARE.V.500341(S1)]
>> RECEIVED: HEAVY CRUISER “SAY MY NAME” [SMN.ACTUAL]

\ PARTIAL VTT TRANSCRIPT AS FOLLOWS...

[SMN.ACTUAL]: “The situation on the ground isn’t my concern.”
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: “I understand, Admiral. But I need --”
[EXPLOSION (4.0098s)]
[SMN.UNKNOWN]:[UNINTELLIGIBLE > PANIC(?)]
[SMN.ACTUAL]: “Empty archer pods six through twelve!”
[SMN.ACTUAL]: “Ready the MAC, and come about!”
[SMN.UNKNOWN]:[UNINTELLIGIBLE > INSUBORDINATION(?)]
[SMN.ACTUAL]: “It may have passed us, Lieutenant, but it’s still in range.”
[SMN.ACTUAL]: “Come about. And shoot it in the ass.”
[EXPLOSION (2.3482s)]
[STATIC (3.8761s)]
[SMN.UNKNOWN]:[UNINTELLIGIBLE > COMPLIANCE(?)]
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: “Admiral, about my squad?”
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: “I’ve forwarded their NCO’s name to your --”
[SMN.ACTUAL]: “Enough, Captain!”
[SMN.ACTUAL]: “If I survive this attack..."
[SMN.ACTUAL]: “I will deploy per my orders from Fleet HQ!”
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: “Sir. I don’t report to Fleet.”
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: “And the men I want? Now they don’t either.”
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: “Please. Read my request.”
[STATIC (2.8179s)]
[EXPLOSION (3.0194s)]
[STATIC (7.4501s)]
[SMN.ACTUAL]: “Didn’t think you S1 types ever left your cave.”
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: “Desperate times...”
[SMN.ACTUAL]: “Alright, Captain. You’ve got your squad.”
[SMN.ACTUAL]: “If I survive the attack."
[EXPLOSION (2.9016s)]
[SMN.ACTUAL]: “And right now? That’ll take a genuine act of God.”
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: “I’ll see what I can do.”

\ ~ REQUEST COMPLETE
\ DATABASE CLOSED \>

wait haha its already posted =.= sorry im recovring from a shtty night =.=
ps title update is available :p

HELL JUMPER said:
wait the dawn! i believe the dawn is the ship that masterchief landed on in the warthog....that split heading towards what most people think is onyx......hmmmm

Yes, I thought that too. The ship is called 'Forward until Dawn'. It's used in Halo 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes thats what im saying...in the first update on bungie they said something about the dawn is coming....Foward Unto:Arbiters part of the ship. Dawn: Masterchief and Cortana's piece....lol

HELL JUMPER said:
yes thats what im saying...in the first update on bungie they said something about the dawn is coming....Foward Unto:Arbiters part of the ship. Dawn: Masterchief and Cortana's piece....lol
;) I had never though of that... even though bungie has stated they wont do a sequel to halo 3, that does warrant some hype :D

Damnit Chris, you just had to lure me into this thread...... now i'm over excited....

*thinks back to the E3 thread*

You guys are gonna be the death of me....

new news....did some surfing....and some watching....forward unto dawn is painted on the side of the ship....watch the legendary ending and the ship is sheered off right before the word "DAWN" THE VIDEO IS A SPOILER.....thats all im editing
800px-Forward_Unto_Dawn.jpg

FUD.jpg

p0rtalman said:
... even though bungie has stated they wont do a sequel to halo 3

They haven't stated that at all. They stated that the "current" storyline arc is over regarding the flood infestation and the Covenant rushing to fire the rings. That doesn't mean that there won't ever be a sequel.

Also, anyone notice how many new Halo 3 maps are coming? There's 5! Assembly, Citadel, Heretic, Longshore, Orbital, and Sandbox.. Mythic map pack INDEED. (referenced by the new achievements that are not found in the Bungie Announcements, nor included in the AutoUpdate.)

Speaking of the acheivements.. Vidmaster points instead of Gamerpoints? to buy something...? maybe? Bungie says "can't say right now, but you'll want to get them because you'll LOVE it." Recon Armor? discounted Mythic mappack? Free Mythic Mappack?

"Beat the last level in 4-player Co-op with the Iron Skull and the 4 Ghosts." OMG.. that's rough!

And how about the cancelled Halo MMO that Ensemble had to bail on? Who knows if that'll still happen, but come from somewhere else. That may have been why the MMO was cancelled in 2007 (while work was continuing on the Halo Wars RTS) .. someone else (Bungie?) might have dibs on it now.

Also, regarding the "Dawn" references.. the E3 poster on the Bungie Weekly Update included a 7th Column Logo with "sunrise" backlighting that could be considered a dawn reference too, but it included the Wideload games Logo on it. (Wideload games uses the "hippo head" logo visible on the Halo shotgun shells.. It's a company that broke off of Bungie).

It seems like there's so many Halo balls in the air now, any leaks, leads, and info could be attributed to the wrong project.

Hell Jumper, can you edit your post, you are spoiling. Some people may not have finished the game yet.

Use these code tags

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'>
my spoiler
</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LastSpartan @ Sep 23 2008, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Hell Jumper, can you edit your post, you are spoiling. Some people may not have finished the game yet.

Use these code tags

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'>
my spoiler
</div></div>
It's been a year. I don't think we should have to worry about that.

some people are saying that the next halo game is going to start off with blue team in that other deminsion, and you'll be able to lead a team of spartans

Are the rumors of the squad-based shooter true? Is the new game goin' down GRAW style?

I suppose I'll just have to wait and find out. ;)

Well I still don't know the ending of Bioshock and if someone tells me I would be pretty mad. So it's the same for Halo 3. If I tell you the ending of Angels and Demons or any other book, you wouldn't be happy, no matter how old it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back