**Carpathia's Mk VI Armor: Master Chief Going into Cryostasis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok everyone, with out further ado, here it is...

The first and second post have also been updated to show this off, but I'll leave you with this as well...

001.jpg

There will be more as time progresses, namely the weapons I'm currently working on, and any future permutations. I plan on getting some pictures posted with the Battle Rifle when it's finished (and I'll turn the lights on then too). So, as the title says, "Complete, but never finished."

Thank you to everyone who stuck with this build and kept me motivated! I hope you all like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no such thing as a "finished costume." That creature is actually labeled, "updates on hold."

I love the video and the suit. Your attention to detail has actually been one of the things that inspired me to add a couple of steps to my planning (such as using the CD crystal case sides for the shield projectors). Your costume is spot on, in my opinion, including the undersuit.

Definitely a masterpiece. Who else is with me and contacting all the moderators to move this to the elite thread. There i no other way to describe it. It is amazing!!!!

-Seth

There is no such thing as a "finished costume."

Very true. I'm repairing damage from the last outing and adding details to get mine back in service for HALOween.

Beautiful integration between the undersuit and the outer armor. The time spent on suspension and strapping really shows.

Redshirt

Absolutely phenomenal carpathia. I actually learned something from watching that video. I like how you did your boots and had a similar thought. Have they held up pretty well so far?

My god! Your armor turned out
<jaw drops>
<pics up jaw>

EPIC!

:)

WOW this is glorious! Looks awesome in the photos and even better in the video! Excellent job!

Looks awesome. I love all the detailing you added. The paint is just as awesome.:D

Definitely a masterpiece.

-Seth

Outstanding job.

Congrats on a great build!!!! Looks spectacular.

My god! Your armor turned out
<jaw drops>
<pics up jaw>

EPIC!

:)

Thank you very much everyone. I can't wait to get more pictures of the armor up.

There is no such thing as a "finished costume." That creature is actually labeled, "updates on hold."

I love the video and the suit. Your attention to detail has actually been one of the things that inspired me to add a couple of steps to my planning (such as using the CD crystal case sides for the shield projectors). Your costume is spot on, in my opinion, including the undersuit.

Very true. I'm repairing damage from the last outing and adding details to get mine back in service for HALOween.

Beautiful integration between the undersuit and the outer armor. The time spent on suspension and strapping really shows.

Redshirt

I agree as well. I doubt I will ever truly let this one rest for long. I had a blast working on it and it would feel strange to stop now.

Brilliantly made sir! And we are all wondering what your next project might be...

Well, I'm currently finishing up my Battle Rifle. I should get some primer on it tonight. After that, I may take some time off the pep/armor building to make up some time with the family, but then I'm thinking of doing a few more weapons and start seriously planning some permutations.

Absolutely phenomenal carpathia. I actually learned something from watching that video. I like how you did your boots and had a similar thought. Have they held up pretty well so far?

So far, the boots are holding up pretty well. The real test will be this weekend when I do the film shoot. I don't plan on doing anything strenuous with the boots, and if I will be doing any running, I'll be taking them off and running in my work boots, but I'll let you know how it goes.

Hey man!! Great job! Looks freaking AMAZING.

I just got through all of your video, and when you reached behind your back, I lol'ed so hard! Wanna borrow my MA5C?

Ha! No thanks, I've got this begging to be finished...

photo-1.jpg

My only nitpick is to make sure your barrel is straight. Also, everything looks great. :)

I'm thinking the exact same thing!! That's bugging the crap out of me in the above picture. My wife says it's fine, but I cringe when I see it. I think it's the PVC bending a bit, so I'll have to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back