Chevysrule's 3D Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron said:
i knew i shoulda been more patient and loked around more! i printed my Reach helmet today, i wanted Jun, but i didnt know where to find one and was too lazy to look for it more.

Just reprint it on the back. :D

DylanMarx said:
Is anyone going to do Emile's big shoulder piece?

Not me, too much stuff on my list of stuff to make.

Last edited by a moderator:
it was already printed on the back of something else :( there were only a few pieces that were blanck on one side. ill probably go buy a thing of a few sheets of cardstock so i can print that. i'll probably put my reach helm in the classifieds.

1 shot 1 kill said:
might want to change gorge to jun in the decription lol :lol:]

Oh wow I didn't realize I did that. It's fixed now, thank you.

Hey all, just dowloaded the Alpha test thing of the Blender 2.5 release. Version 2.5 is amazing, and the best part, there are shortcut things on the sides that have all the menu options on them, so the old spacebar is the new left menu. It's a really good program so far, but with many bugs. I can't wait for the stable release, it's going to be great.

I have had that one for a while, but I can't get a beat on it. Everything's moved and I don't have the patience to find anything :eek . It is much easier to animate with, though. I hope Blender will release a little crash course tutorial on the changes when the come out with 2.6

Templar said:
I have had that one for a while, but I can't get a beat on it. Everything's moved and I don't have the patience to find anything :eek . It is much easier to animate with, though. I hope Blender will release a little crash course tutorial on the changes when the come out with 2.6

Lol you kinda messed up your quote box there. That tutorial will be pretty useful to everyone. Do you know how to center the screen on the cursor? As in, what do you press to get the same action C-Key had in version 2.49?

Haha, I didn't realize I messed that up. :) Sorry, I don't know how to center the screen, but apparently you can map the keys to be anything you want them to be. Not sure how to do that though. :(

@ Aaron: rvb18's download worked fine for me, I had trouble with 1 Shot 1 Kill's though, but I blame my laptop for the download problem.

So I'm getting kind of bored constantly working on Reach models, and I need a break. So here is a little about my current work (been working for about 3 hours total on it), which I will focus on more than my Reach stuff. When it's finished and released, I am going to go back to something Reach related that I have already started, but I don't know which one yet.

Fuel_Rod_Cannon.png

Yes that's going to be a fuel rod gun.

After a total of about 9 hours of work:

Fuel_Rod_Gun.png

About 40% done, need to fix the barrel and add a lot more stuff. About 10 more hours, and it will be done. So release can be expected anywhere between this weekend and the middle of the next week.

As of February 20:

Fuel_Rod_Gun2.png

Because it is not enough of an update to double post, I'm adding it to this post.

Just have the middle body and front part to finish, then it will be released.

wow i thought it was weird that this was on page 3, seems every thing got deleted when the data base crashed.

rvb18 said:
wow i thought it was weird that this was on page 3, seems every thing got deleted when the data base crashed.

Yeah, many recent posts, threads, and pm's keep getting deleted. I'm not going to repost anything or make any new posts for a while until the forums are back on track. Don't worry, though, if I finish the models and the forums are acting up still, I'll find a way to get them to you to unfold.

Edit: Never mind the above. Seems the forums are working fine again. So, I'll update here. The shins (at rvb18's request) will be up this week or weekend, if all goes well, as they are nearly done.

rvb18 said:
the funny thing is right when you release them it will start to get warm up here.

Do you mean in this thread or in Indiana?

Quick edit: Just out of curiosity, is anyone here pepping anything I have released so far?

rvb18 said:
iv'e peped the knee and half of jun

Cool, maybe you could post some pictures of them when you have pepped Jun? If so, I'd be much obliged. Anyways, the shin piece has been troublesome recently, and work on it is therefore difficult and slow, but I will get it done. Here is what I have so far:

ReachLeg.png

Some things need to be fixed before I can get back on track, and it's nowhere near my standards for a release. Lots more work shall be done, and I hope it will turn out good. As to the new time of probable release, I'm not going to make any promises, because the work on it is too unpredictable.

no rush man, i just tried to make the jun forearm attachment. i got the basic shape but i couldn't get the detail so i trashed it

rvb18 said:
no rush man, i just tried to make the jun forearm attachment. i got the basic shape but i couldn't get the detail so i trashed it

nooooooooooooo :sobs: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back