Cog Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOOOOAAAAAAAAA!!! That armor is freeking great like so awesome like SWEETNESS. Cant wait to see the finished product!!!!

Hey community, this an A.P.B going out to all who stop by this thread. Im reaching out to you guys to find some good reference photos of Ben Carmine's Helmet. I a couple of you could get online and take photos, that would be wonderful! Mainly side and back views. I think i have the front covered. Please just post right here in the thread. Thanks, and i know you guys won't let me down.

I already have this photo i found at epic forums(credit goes to original artist):

bb2bd044046855.gif

Maj. Pain

Major Pain said:
Hey community, this an A.P.B going out to all who stop by this thread. Im reaching out to you guys to find some good reference photos of Ben Carmine's Helmet. I a couple of you could get online and take photos, that would be wonderful! Mainly side and back views. I think i have the front covered. Please just post right here in the thread. Thanks, and i know you guys won't let me down.

I already have this photo i found at epic forums(credit goes to original artist):

bb2bd044046855.gif

Maj. Pain

I can try and get some pics while im online(GOW) but how do i upload them to the net?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the revise on the marcus fenix chest armor cause ive been going through so much frustrations putting them together. I was gonna use carmine chest armor and modify them by adding hunchback look. But doesn't mean I'm not gonna give up Carmine armor nor Marcus Fenix armor cause I want fenix armor myself and my friend wants to dress up as Baird.

BTW - PSBeretta , your armor progress is looking great, I especially like the painting color, it looks so gears of war worldish.

Major Pain said:

bb2bd044046855.gif

Maj. Pain

i hope these pics helps...i have to kill myself to go into ghost mode for this. YOU RUINED MY KILL/DEATH RATIO..LOL.

just tell me if you need some more ref pics...if these arent good enough...then ill get some more for you. good luck on this one....very excited

NearlyFamousGuy

Great work! I've enlisted the talents of Agbates(creator of the Anthony Carmine Helmet) to model us a Ben Carmine helmet and he needed some good reference photos to complete the mission. These should be perfect. Thanks again and hopefully he gets something out soon.

Nice pics I'll definately see what I can do with it. Just a side note to you guys, this might take a good bit of time like my last carmine helmet because school is starting up this wednesday and that is my top priority but like I said I will see what I can do and get it out to you guys as soon as possible.

Major Pain said:
Nice to see another build going. Do you have any progress pics of your armor Matus_fenix?

Unfortunately, I have limited access to using a digital camera cause I don't personally own one, so I would have to borrow one of my friend's camera (which I rarely use) which he uses a lot. I'll ask my friend when he gets back tomorrow. My phone is having technical difficulty, so I don't wanna bother using my camera phone. I'll try to get pictures of my armor progress by this week or next week.

But so far I've glued foamies onto my hand plate and cod piece using your method of detailing armor, so I'm going to apply Aqua Resin by this afternoon (If I have enough), so laminate the foamies. My Cod Piece isn't looking accurate as I want, but at least more importantly is getting the job done first.

agbates said:
Nice pics I'll definately see what I can do with it. Just a side note to you guys, this might take a good bit of time like my last carmine helmet because school is starting up this wednesday and that is my top priority but like I said I will see what I can do and get it out to you guys as soon as possible.

No problem bro. I completely understand where your priorities are. If you need anything else, we're here to help. Good luck and thanks again for taking this on.

Maj. Pain

PSberetta said:
Small update...

Here is where it stands as of now.

I might repaint the chest and back.

After painting the greaves the way I did, I like them better.

The paint on the chest looks to "planned out" now.

Yeah? No?

Major Pain, The new unfolds ROCK man!!!

Donutman123, Get on the gettin' on!

Which spray paint did you use for this? Like which brand and color, etc.

hey guys im new here but ive been following this thread for about a month i am just wondering if any of u guys have the pep files for marcus's elbow or knee pads i would apreciate it

There isn't a file for the elbows yet, but you probably could get away with using the Carmine knees which are posted on the first post(there about the same design).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back