Cog Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
new updates. got shoulders glassed

DSC00569.jpg

and boots peped. made boots fit over my snowboarding boots they have that wide look like in the game

DSC00943.jpg

and made the belt and first stage of paint still need to add more fome detail to buckel and add the led lights

DSC00951.jpg

DSC00949.jpg

used 3" elactic strap to connect segments together so it's like one size fits all.

DSC00953.jpg

DSC00954.jpg

i have a problem with lancer pep.

When I try to print out the lancer files, it doesn't appear to have edge id, despite i setup the edgeid on pepakura viewer. any way to fix this?

new updates got shoulders all done and got first stage of paint them.

DSC00819.jpg

and got wrist and hand plate done and first stage of paint. just need to wire in the led lights to the wrist.

DSC00945.jpg

DSC00946.jpg

and peped the Gnasher shotgun.

DSC00944.jpg

put in the lens for led lights.

DSC00821.jpg

painted logo on chest.

DSC00616.jpg

DSC00615.jpg

this is looking great! i so want to do the cog armour! so many projcts too little time :D
sorry to hijack away from your awesome cogness!
but i have to ask.. is anyone thinking of doing anya's new cog armour? as that would be truely epic..
being female and all, it would look weird for me to wear markus or doms suits ahah

there's no pep files for any of the gears of war 3 armor at this moment. if so, i'd make myself marcus fenix gow 3 armor right now.

As soon as GoW 3 comes out I'll put up the files I can get from it since it's Unreal Tech developed it's very easy to rip the files from the game.

Seariously, I would absolutly love to, but I have no experience in unfolding, and I would have no time..... Sorry, I got another project I have to focus on, and the deadline is coming up awfully fast! Too bad though, cause I bet this is going to turn out great! (And I was just joking about the box thing before). =P

ahh yes an no to my knowledge they only released it for gears of war for the pc i dont know if there is plans for gow 3 for the pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back