Cog Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys! I'm kinda new to 405th and the whole armor making. I looked through a lot of the threads, and idk if i'm stupid or what, but i cannot find a lot of Gears of War 3 pepakura files for people, mainly Marcus, Dom, and Cole for a cosplay group I am doing. Does anybody know where I can find Gears of War 3 peps for those characters? I see a lot for Gears one and two, but not for 3. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I remember seeing a Carmine Redshirt possibly COG Gear helmet posted somewhere before. Does anyone have that unfolded?

Here is my Anthony Carmine Helmet that I finished tonight. Gonna start fiberglassing this weekend hopefully.
4c6e3308-54c6-8085.jpg

4c6e3308-54d9-9047.jpg

Do the files for the COG armor exist anywhere? I have been looking all over and can't find them. All of the links send me to dead pages. If anyone has them or know where I can find them, it would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone have the pep files for the full suit of standard armor (Anthony's and Ben's). The files in the OP don't work for me.

Hey Jedi, may I ask for a piece of advice? I just finished the paper model for the armor (you can see it in my noob forum post hello from Croatia). However, although the size is fine, I can't get in and out of it - openings are too small. Could you please look at my thread and give me any pointers you may have? Thanks

Awsome! i saw someone wearing this design at Anime boston two weeks ago, it looks great on the forum, but it looks 10X more impressive IRL.

you scale it in pep but i think sketchup has a tool that allows you scale the entire model

i would have to re-due the model but that no problem

I’m still grasping from you, but I’m seeking to attain my desired goals. I absolutely love reading all that’s posted on your site. Always keeps the info coming. I liked it!Thank you!

guys im new here and i been hours looking for the files for the cog armors and stuff, i have read a lot of post without finding any, is theres a placve where everything is uploaded or theres someone who can help me please :)

IMG_3791-7-YiL7lnWm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back