crackhead09's Fiberglassing Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
well its not scaled for my head mine was scaled at 26.5 the one thats glassed is at 25.2

OMG this tut is awsome!
and this is coming from me, mind you. This is EXACTLY WHAT I NEED!!!!!!
this explains everything from how to apply it, to what to do.

Thanks Crackhead! kudos to you. Please make a bondo/sanding tut, this way i can make my armor to the best of my abilities.

MODS STICKY THIS!!!!!

oh, and how much did that resin cost, and where did you get it?

rvb4life said:
OMG this tut is awsome!
and this is coming from me, mind you. This is EXACTLY WHAT I NEED!!!!!!
this explains everything from how to apply it, to what to do.
Thanks Crackhead! kudos to you. Please make a bondo/sanding tut, this way i can make my armor to the best of my abilities.
MODS STICKY THIS!!!!!
oh, and how much did that resin cost, and where did you get it?

thanks for the comment :)
there is a Bondo tutorial coming just filmed today ( I dont think its going to be too great because its more of a show)
and the resin cost me $12 USD at autozone (they sell it cheap)
glad this tutorial could help

Last edited by a moderator:
crackhead09 said:
thanks for the comment :)
there is a Bondo tutorial coming just filmed today ( I dont think its going to be too great because its more of a show)
and the resin cost me $12 USD at autozone (they sell it cheap)
glad this tutorial could help

TO AUTOZONE! But no really man great tutorial, thanks for that man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question, do you need the fiber glass cloth? and do you need the fiberglass cloth on inside and out. Oh, and one more, the way you did it you fiberglassed the inside and just resened it plain on the outside?
thanks

You need fiberglass cloth to reinforce. The mainly used way is to 'glass inside.

But you can do it outside like CPU64 did, but if it's your first time with resin, I don't recommend.

$12 for a can of resin? great price....im gonna have to check my AutoZone out...

and is the bondo tut done?

hey crackhead i have a question. in the tut vid on adding the resin and fiberstripps i saw that the helmet you were applying it all to was hard shelled am i correct? could you tell me what you used to get that helmet hard like that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back