Crysis Nanosuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakkrit

crysishelmet.gif

Crysis Helmet : go to rundown files base.

crysisarmor.gif

Crysis nanosuit full : File

crysisarmortester.gif

Crysis nanosuit tester : File

! Caution Use with Pepakura 3 ONLY

thanks you..

Cant wait for someone to test it out.
Hese the guy i got the helmet file from^^still tweaking it currently.

thx for this a1td

kasper said:
it seems like it might take a while to build this one. what about the helmet?

i'm working on making it pep friendly'er....

Last edited by a moderator:
lol sounds good to me i have never played the game but i think the suit looks cool as hell

what is it your wanting tested? just the pep model to see if its alright once made? if so im just that bored :) but if your after a completed fiberglass/bondo/paint model.... im broke like a joke xD
answers on a post.....card xD

Spartan 132 said:
what is it your wanting tested? just the pep model to see if its alright once made? if so im just that bored :) but if your after a completed fiberglass/bondo/paint model.... im broke like a joke xD
answers on a post.....card xD

I want to test it all OK! But I don't have printer. I can't make it. If I can, I will make it all now.

A1TD said:
I want to test it all OK! But I don't have printer. I can't make it. If I can, I will make it all now.

alrighty then, i'll take a stab at it :) gonna take a while to cut it out but it does look interesting.. much respect from me because i cant understand anything but the print button from pepakura designer (and the scaling options). :) i'll aim to have it all cut out around midday tomorrow.

SHOWING-1.jpg

Here it is almost tweaked.
Its hard to see from this render what i actually did. Its easy'er to see when you see the wireframe. Shame blender doesnt have a wireframe function :sleep:

But i fixed the edges of the helmet like a1dt said. and showed in first post.
I just deleted many unnecesary polygons, and simplefied some parts.
I'm gonna unfold it now^

that helmet is amazing i cant wait to build it. i was looking over many pics and this suit would do great as a tight flexable body suit. but that would be hard as hell

a little later than scheduled coz the printer forgot how not to jam.... i have printed the 'Nanosuit full' file and am now commencing cutting it out..... wish me some description of luck :)

this thing is amazing to make.... ive only managed to cut it all out and superglue a few of the parts that glue to themselves together (its my process) but im rather looking foreward to it being completed :) should this work out ok will you be modelling the other pieces as well?. i'll take some photos when i have something that looks like something :)

p.s. i kept the scaling at 400 because it seemed about right on me

The 400 scaling was actually much too small, i thoughrolly (spelling) enjoyed making this piece even though it was quite difficult. i decided not to put the inside edging on the model which is why there are still some exposed tabs, i admit this model isnt flawless but its not a bad job either.. 4 pics in total.
Front:
100_0702.jpg

Back:
100_0703.jpg

Left:
100_0704.jpg

Right:
100_0705.jpg

i am haji said:
Only problem is, it cant be hard armor, major mobility issue

although it would look cool!

Well depending on materials and thickness (flex foam it mayhaps?) it could be done. Not saying you'd be able to move like a gymnast though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back