Custom Avatars (requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NobleEight

Jr Member
mybordercopy.png

Hey All,

Iam fairly new to the forums and seeing as your all busy making armor and unfortuneatly at this time Iam holding off on building myn. I thought I could lend a hand in my own way by making anyone a cool little custom avatar for their Profile.

I have done this type of work for along time.. abit to long as it seems hehe. Mostly have done backgrounds,signatures,avatars ect.

Anyways to give you an idea of my work, here is acouple designs I have done in my past.. may not be related to halo but itll give you an idea of my skills.

SIGNATURES

wimiepoesignaturecopy.png

locutussignaturecopy.png

mcsignaturedesigncopy.png

So thats a brief example of some of my work I have done.

If you would like an avatar made up from me, this is what I would like from you to make this pretty simple.

Picture you would like in it: (examples:Master Chief, Kat, ect...) You could also supply an image if you like.
- and just know, in the event I get really busy with people, I will of course start on a first come basis, that It may take sometime to get to you..so patience is key.

And thats pretty much it,

Again, hello to everyone and Iam glad to be part of this community and hope to get to know you all alot better!

Cheers
NobleEight :cool

welcome to the community NobleEight.

wow your avatars. look great, i wouldnt mind having an avatar =].

picture i want in it is my car =D 2009/10 Mitsubishi Triton GL-R
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31077866&l=385a39931e&id=1473639734
(if u cant get to the picture i can email it to you)

Hey Frosty,
Thanx for the compliments :)

I managed to get the picture from the link stated above, acouple questions, did you want me to take out the scenery or keep it in? Also did you want your plates in the photo, to be taken out, or just keep them on? I will get on this in the next little bit and once done Ill send you a direct link to the avatar. Cheers bro, and thanx for the warm welcome.

yea take out the scenery, and if u can take the plates off nicely thats kool too. and dont worry about rushing to it, just take your time =]

yea take out the scenery, and if u can take the plates off nicely thats kool too. and dont worry about rushing to it, just take your time =]

Will do, itll be hard to see the plates once i resize the picture but i will take them out. Ill let yah know when shes done, cheers mate.

All done. Let me know if it needs fixing in anyway, shape or form.

One without border..
frostyavatar1.png

One with border...
frostyavatar2.png

One with funky colors,just incase you wanna go wild...
frostyavatar3.png

Wow. These are awsome, you have a talent. Is there any chance you can make me a signature, preferably a neon green sort of colour, KrazyJosh in that Master Cheif font at the bottom, with the Master Cheif and the Arbiter on each side and a frag grenade in the middle? Sorry for being picky.

hey man, this is a great thing your doing. was wondering if you could modify this picture to make the fox more holographic and on a hologram projector like on the ships in the games?

http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/Hydro_hedgehog/?action=view&current=index.jpg

it would be cool if you would add AI at the top and Blue fox at the bottom. I'll wait for as long as is needed :)

Wow, didnt think there be alot of requests. Seems ill have my hands full for the next while. To previous posters ill start asap, currently have a project in the works once Iam done that then ill start from first page and on..

AI, well you guys are busy hard at work..especially halloween is coming, and really itll be sometime for myself to get goin on gear making so least I can do is help you guys in something I can do :)

Anyways took a peek at your picture, I can do it, question is... do you want me to include some sort of "halo terminal" and have the fox above kinda glowing? And did you want this to be an avatar, why I ask is because i wont be able to do a full blown picture for this..just fyi. Anyways, Ill get going on peoples requests. Thanks guys for making myself busy hehhe. Cheers

Wow. These are awsome, you have a talent. Is there any chance you can make me a signature, preferably a neon green sort of colour, KrazyJosh in that Master Cheif font at the bottom, with the Master Cheif and the Arbiter on each side and a frag grenade in the middle? Sorry for being picky.

Here it is, hope you like it....

krazysigcopy.png

Holy cow your work is great man. I would like to have one if you have the time to do it. Here is the pic I would like you to use if possible. Also if you could add my UN that would be great. As for colors, you seem to know what looks good so suprise me. Thanks again for offering to do this!
th_iron-man-2-20100419031937035_640w-1-2.jpg

th_iron-man-2-20100419031937035_640w-1-2.jpg

:D This is awesome.

Could you, when you have time, make me something retardedly girly and pink? With some sweet hearts and sparkles and rainbows and ****? XD Oh... and it would have to be a spartan. But go hog wild on it. I'm not that particular. As for the name on it, you can use either Xstatic or Xstatic Anne. Both are good. :D

hey ill take one, something black and white with... lets go with my halo guy, go to bungie.net and there should be a picture of my halo reach guy in my fileshare under darkheart748. actually ill get that whole thing sorted out and get you the pic, Welcome to 405th

heres the links to the pictures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dh748/5124316145/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dh748/5124923188/in/photostream/

thanks for this!

Did it up for yah, Here are two different ones. One I just did basic for yah of just the pic, the other i put in the USNC logo which I thought was a nice touch :)

haloguysavatar1.png

haloguysavatar2.png

Hope you like it. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back