Custom Avatars (requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I was wondering if you could do one for me. Just the noble six part of the picture, bus with transparancies and SR1 on it. thanks!

SR1.png

Here you go fine sir,

sr1avatarcopy.png

SR1.png

When yo get a chance fine sir could you make me an avatar and a sig both the same. I would like to have a hawk which is my favorite bird standing on top of a tombstone, with my user name grave_hawk either on the tombstone or underneath. A nice ominous color scheme would be cool. I'm not good with colors so whatever you do will be awesome. Thanks a bunch your stuff looks amazing.

Here is the link to the hawk.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_x29Pef-T4FQ/RyXWdvtF4lI/AAAAAAAABuU/v3JGxFT0j4E/s400/MN07+red+tailed+hawk+100_9464.jpg
as for the tombstone you can use whatever you think will work best with the hawk.
Thanks again!

When yo get a chance fine sir could you make me an avatar and a sig both the same. I would like to have a hawk which is my favorite bird standing on top of a tombstone, with my user name grave_hawk either on the tombstone or underneath. A nice ominous color scheme would be cool. I'm not good with colors so whatever you do will be awesome. Thanks a bunch your stuff looks amazing.

Here is the link to the hawk.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_x29Pef-T4FQ/RyXWdvtF4lI/AAAAAAAABuU/v3JGxFT0j4E/s400/MN07+red+tailed+hawk+100_9464.jpg
as for the tombstone you can use whatever you think will work best with the hawk.
Thanks again!

Yep i can do that, might not get done anytime soon though just fyi, but itll get done.

here is the sig silentphoenix. I couldnt put it on my last post cause the silly scroll went psycho and kept going up and not allowing me to paste in the message :angry

Here she is...

silentphoenixsigcopy.png

THANKS!!!
You're awesome! Could you modify the sig just a little? this greyish band, could you remove it? And maybe again throw in the Noble emblem? Thanks

My bad. Here's full payment.
popsicles.jpg

She tricked you ...They're all plastic! And you fell for it! Mmmuuuhhhaaahhhaahhhaaahhhh!!

Uhm, anyway, the sigs look way cool man. I appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to make them up for us. Now if we could only use sig pics on the 405th we'd be set!

popsicles.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back