Custom Mjolnir based on Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Viper!

BTW, moving the Carter thread here. Wanna keep things nice and tidy. This thread will be for the custom Azriel only! :D

Well, if you noticed my helmet is actually a standard Mk.V like the one Noble 6 wears, and not Carter's. I was thinking of modding the helmet to look more like Carter's, but if I go for Noble 7, I won't need to! ;)

But then again, Noble 7 is not a canon character and is not even in the game!

Noble 7 is just something Bungie made up since they have a obsession with the number "7". But he should be the AWOL Spartan from Noble team. Somewhat like the forgotten Spartan. And to make it look somewhat better, add the Carter and Kat helmet attachments to it.

But it seems it would go well with the concept art you have.

Aah... I see... :) But we're talking about 2 different suits here, you see... Carter and Azriel...

I have no problems with adding anything to Azriel's because his is a total custom. I even want to put ODST sniper shoulders on him. It's Carter I'm worried about. ;)

Well for the Azriel suit, I was saying he should have the Carter and Kat attachments. Since Carters is used for communications, and Kats is some sort of sensor. So if he was a AWOL Spartan, it would help him. But its up to you. This is just a epic suit no matter what :p

It is an honour to be compared with the greats! Thank you... Thank you! :)

hey could you do me a favor??

iv been skeptical about the paint scheem for my ODST build and i have a few pics on my thread. could you take a look and tell me what you think please. i need some constructive criticism...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back