Daft Punk Thomas B bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job on the ears! I was working on a Thomas Bangalter Helmet (my Avatar) but I started procrastinating like crazy and it's just sitting in my Garage :/ I think I'll finish it this weekend though!

Got another update today. I can pick it up tomorrow!!!

2bcf5630.jpg

Wow this really looks amazing I like the chrome job on it and the lights you have so far really compliment everything, can't wait to see it finished.

freaking awesome! I was thinking of making Thomas' helmet because I wont be able to finish my Halo armour for Halloween. I was thinking, maybe instead of using a scrolling text screen, perhaps write words with fiber optics?

freaking awesome! I was thinking of making Thomas' helmet because I wont be able to finish my Halo armour for Halloween. I was thinking, maybe instead of using a scrolling text screen, perhaps write words with fiber optics?

I've seen it done, I'm not a fan... In my opinion, if you're going to do something, do it right. If you want to go with EL wire, do the encore version. Those come out looking much cooler.
281180dd.png

That is one sweet looking helmet. Love the EL wire lighting, And that Chrome... well lets just say its another great work of art by you. :D

Good luck to you! I left you a comment on your thread there. And I just noticed that the Photographer Photoshopped himself out of the reflection in the helmet. haha

Not sure why he went with this one to post next because the whole dome looks warped (Which it isn't) due to the lights and street reflecting off of it but... here ya go... The latest from FOTOGASM.NET
296923_231250763588893_100001119134680_608973_1054297508_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back