Props Designs of the weapons in my film project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyvern

Sr Member
MA37
MA37modifiedforfilmprop.jpg

Current design for the MA37. It's to be 3.32ft long, removable ammo counter system. Some of the "hero" versions will be firing either CO2, caps, or blanks and all-metal construction. The lower detail props will be flex-foam shells on fiberglass cores or hard-rubber solid props.

M392
M392DMRcustom.jpg

M6G Model B
M6GModelB.jpg

M6G Model B/SOCOM
M6GModelBSOCOM.jpg

will update and post more designs as well as covenant weapons.

Well, the line art looks great. Just such a long way from a wieldable prop.

What are you going to be making these out of?

Plastic card
Balsa wood
Cardboard
metal parts
CO2 gun parts
electronics
Smoothcast 320
rubber
casting resin

I really like em, but for the pistols I'm kinda missing the large hand guard that's symbolic of the halo magnum.

MAMA37familyMA5FamilyMA3b.jpg

MA3b(I.D.K. what it would be in the UNSC army)

MA5B/MA37 rifle family--front-of-trigger fed cutdown version with no stock and with 36 rd magazine

If you are to do this, I would recommend keeping the ammo counter part, and taking all that is in front and make it shorter to give it a less bulky look. Then I would take the flash light and move it up to that spot but the muzzle. Then lastly I would get rid of that cylinder in front of the mag and put a vertical grip there. That would in all give it an SMG feel...
Keep up the good work, if you give me more angles I might be able to model it, Maybe though...

I see what I could do. and about a vertical grip instead of the cylindrical foregrip, What style would it be??

It's a Nice.

Thanks... I'm working on a prop version of the revised copy.

I made templates for the left side of the weapon in low detail.

the low def MA37 pep file, cardboard supports, sheet styrene will make up the weapon during the assembly of the weapon.

I'm in the process of making the MA2b a.k.a. MA34(approximation of the UNSC army's numerical code for rifles)

I can explain......

The MA3b and MA2b are both fed forwards of of the trigger and are stock-less...however the 2b has the ability to be equipped with a shoulder stock similar to that of the modern G36C....

If the MA5B/MA5 rifle family is the MA37 then...MA35 is for the MA3 family, and the MA2b family is the MA34.......

now there most be a prototype right......the MA1b......XMA33.....I'm drawing up some concepts right now....

for the film I'm planning on having militia being outfitted with these older rifles and the marines/army having the MA37/MA5 series....my version is the new XMA5A1....MA38-Ex..still a MA5/MA37 but new and having better penetration, armor piercing, stopping power...also making concepts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back