Desolate's Halo Suit... New Pics Page 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i had a girlfriend and when we broke up i started on this suit. haha.. that is funny that you mention that.. i invited a girl over the other day and the left because i have the masterchief armor in my living room on a mannquin.. hahaha.. along with my vader suit.. i guess the extra entities freaked her out.. haha.. but thanks again for all the feedback on this thread.. i will post more pics when they come..

fdsasdffdsaasdf.jpg

So i just painted my Alias on the back of my armor i thought i would share it with you all...

On the black pieces, you should use some silver paint to "weather" the edges. It will look better, and most importantly, it will bring out those details better. Cause right now you can't see anything.

I'd love to see more of the AR, to see how you did it up. Hope it's not too heavy for you. You still gotta add the flashlight and barrel.

i finished the flashlight and barrel today i just need to get some pics of it.. i will post them later when i get some time.. i ran out of silver and black paint so i will more than likely go to the store.. and buy some tommorow..

good1.jpg

good.jpg

here are some updated pics of my assault rifle.. i am still working on the paint job i ran out of paint.. well i hope you all like it..

AR looks familiar ;-). Glad Adam is sharing the fun :D. Looks like the flashlight could be pushed in a bit more and a the barrel a little bit higher.

The suit is looking pretty good also. Reminds me of my own chief :mrgreen: .

pix5gd9.jpg

-Doom

That Halo 3 Spartan? Could you get that in pepakura?

I like looking at the visor in that picture...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back