1st Build DFT ODST by a Scottish boio

Here is my first attempt at the helmet that i did earlier today, not happy with how it turned out so i will probably just retry it later down the line.

zco133eL_Yp0JKpMWyAAl_x=w639-h1315-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

Hey man, I did the same thigh plates for my odst suit that's nearly done and I did 2 horizontal straps across under/through the side rectangles and one coming down from my belt. The belt strap holds it in place and the 2 horizontal straps keep it to my leg and stop it from flopping around. I also glued the main plate upside-down by mistake . Only realised after I base coated it grey. If it gelps here are some pics of them.20230521_194525.jpg
Right leg with gun
20230521_194515.jpg
Right leg no gun
20230521_194503.jpg
Left leg
20230415_152753.jpg
Raw, unpainted thighs

Hey man, I did the same thigh plates for my odst suit that's nearly done and I did 2 horizontal straps across under/through the side rectangles and one coming down from my belt. The belt strap holds it in place and the 2 horizontal straps keep it to my leg and stop it from flopping around. I also glued the main plate upside-down by mistake . Only realised after I base coated it grey. If it gelps here are some pics of them.View attachment 331566
Right leg with gun
View attachment 331567
Right leg no gun
View attachment 331568
Left leg
View attachment 331569
Raw, unpainted thighs
Love how your thighs look! That battle damage is *Chef kiss*

hmmm interesting... I'd have to see what it looks like all painted and stuff to get a better idea for how that hood will look, but I think it's a cool idea!

This thread is more than 11 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back