Diablo 3 - Imperius (WiP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey you mentioned pepakura files you modified for some of the pieces, is there a website where these files are located or can you post links to them, id love to try o actually pepe this one out (i must be crazy i know)

Very sexy! I'm not familiar with the game so was gonna ask if the gap down the centre of the blade is intentional or not?
The shoulders are looking sweet. I'd be very pleased with that work!

yes, the gap in the centre of the blade is intentional

hey you mentioned pepakura files you modified for some of the pieces, is there a website where these files are located or can you post links to them, id love to try o actually pepe this one out (i must be crazy i know)

I didn´t used pepakura files (only for the crown), it is a scratch build. On the first page there is an example of my templates i developed for the gauntlets.

The crown is one of the hardest step on Imperius armor, it wasn't easy to build but for a first try it looks ok.

The raw model
20121228123018.jpg

For the details I used expanded rubber (orange and white parts), so you can better see what i had added.
20130110190013.jpg

The crown has now the basic paint . It looks a bit to shiny and bright at this time, but after the weathering effects it will be more realistic.

20130117162342.jpg

My finished Imperius armor, now that the forum is back I can show some pictures.

xl8u.jpg

The complete WiP you can find on my facebookpage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back