Doc Dailey's Halo 4 Build from the ground up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys!!!

Thank you very much for all the kind words and +1's. Mstruvmgc......smart a$$.

Here are the legs!!!

P1040155_zps9f94025f.jpg

P1040156_zpsc8b467bf.jpg

P1040160_zps15045f49.jpg

P1040164_zps89aacd49.jpg

P1040165_zps085e62bc.jpg

P1040166_zps4dd114dc.jpg

The reason I haven't taken any pics wearing the armor is because I'm attaching them to an under suit. So basically right to my skin. No foam under layer!
Now onto the chest. For the love of God can I get someone to do the pep file for the Wetwork chest?!?!? It's going to be a big bag of ugh......

Stay classy 405th!!

all your builds I've seen turn out awesome! and this one looks like it's on the way, keep it up!

Thanks Spencers12!!!

On a side note, I will be filming a tutorial on making the butt plate tomorrow for my FB page. Then onto the chest+spine.

UPDATE:

I just filmed a tutorial on how I do my foam work by making the butt plate. I like big butts and I just can't lie. *smack* My Wife just "re-educated" me.

P1040167_zps12ab4704.jpg

So now I'm all done with what I think I can pull off as far as non-pep assisted foam building. We'll see what happens in the next little while.

I've got the fabric for the under suit inbound, so the second I get it in all be posting about that. Also the weather needs to get better before I start painting any of this stuff. So my apologies if this thread goes quiet for a little bit. It'll come back with a vengeance though.

Stay classy 405th!!!

*kicking dust off*

Here is the completed build. The Oceanic helmet file had issues that needed to be fixed digitally before it could be put out on the file share. I still need to re-re-re-unfold it......Yeah that many time.....But it will be up very soon.

h42_zpsc799537e.jpg

back_zps3def990f.jpg

h4_zps11a1ee5c.jpg

PH3_zpse76acd70.jpg

PS1_zps40b4dca1.jpg

PS2_zps94055fe3.jpg

13681_10151332437314894_2004774345_n_zps65275fc1.jpg

My friend is still working on his digital artwork, but I think he did a pretty good job for a first try. This thread is now COMPLETE!!!!

Gret pics Doc! When you get the helmet file Re Re Re upfolded let me know :p lol
Oh and where did you get the paint for the armor? i was thinking about doing something similar to my new build.
Where those little UNSC things made by you? the one on your back and shoulder

Hey!

The paint is discontinued at Lowes, so I'm sorry that isn't more help.

The oceanic helmet is up on the file share now.

Yes I made those insignias from molds of a belt buckle and pin.

Hey!

The paint is discontinued at Lowes, so I'm sorry that isn't more help.

The oceanic helmet is up on the file share now.

Yes I made those insignias from molds of a belt buckle and pin.

Alrighty ill have to go look :)
Thank for the help
righteous, yeah i have a belt buckle similar to that, so thats why i asked. :)

really sleek build! how did you do your visor? is that that reflective red window tint stuff I've seen?

It's PETG plastic that I cut, dyed with a synthetic clothing dye pack, then heat warped, and finally tinted with window tinting (metallic). Short of getting too long winded, that's that. I hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back