Props DogWizard Gravity Hammer build *FINISHED WITH PICS* Added 2 more*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - Sorry I missed the final pics but it looks GREAT!!!

Congratulations on getting her finished up and enjoy it!

:D

Here are just 2 more Ive been trying to get for awhile, just to show size comparison...again, I am 6'7" tall...and I look ridiculously goofy...

100_2632.jpg

100_2633.jpg

-TC

Tubachris...I'm sorry, man. That gravity hammer is beautiful...but it got outclassed by the t-shirt you're wearing in those photos.

Impressive... Both on how much of a great Spartan you would make because of your height, plus the Gravity hammer's paint job is incredible. :)

I'd say so, obviously more top heavy. I trust the adhesives and my construction skills, but I am fairly cautious about holding it horizontally from both proper grips.

If you used the center reinforcing shaft (and I think you did) you should be fine - give it a try. I carried mine at DCon two years in a row and spent a good chunk of that time carrying it horizontally by the center grip only. When you are walking long distances it's easier to carry it that way (or just to take a break ;) ). As long as everything is assembled well using the proper epoxies there should be a decent amount of flex (and strength) before anything gives out. Knowing your experience level, I would be surprised if there were any issues.

Not to put too fine a point on it - I beat the heck out of mine (car trips, DCons, game launches, etc.) and it still shows no sign of any problems.

Just be careful until you get a feel for it but enjoy it!

If you used the center reinforcing shaft (and I think you did) you should be fine - give it a try. I carried mine at DCon two years in a row and spent a good chunk of that time carrying it horizontally by the center grip only. When you are walking long distances it's easier to carry it that way (or just to take a break ;) ). As long as everything is assembled well using the proper epoxies there should be a decent amount of flex (and strength) before anything gives out. Knowing your experience level, I would be surprised if there were any issues.

Not to put too fine a point on it - I beat the heck out of mine (car trips, DCons, game launches, etc.) and it still shows no sign of any problems.

Just be careful until you get a feel for it but enjoy it!

LOL I'm going to need to get a new car before I can consider taking it anywhere...won't fit in my ford focus.

But Yea, I trust it, Im just cautious like that! My biggest concern mainly is the blade coming loose or sagging if I lay the hammer on the side (due to it's weight) but I have yet to see any change in position, so I think it's good!

This weapon is EPIC!! seeing you holding it makes me laugh because in your hands i dont think it could even be called a prop lol. my advice? fill the top with concrete and wait for someone dumb enough to rob your crib... king of the castle FTW

This weapon is EPIC!! seeing you holding it makes me laugh because in your hands i dont think it could even be called a prop lol. my advice? fill the top with concrete and wait for someone dumb enough to rob your crib... king of the castle FTW

I don't think it even needs concrete filler. I can already crush a skull or collapse a lung if I really needed too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back