DonRobert's Ironman Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Patrixxx73, This thread hasn't been posted in for approximately 6 months. That is called necro posting, and is frowned upon here. Next time if a thread is this old, it would be best to try and pm the person rather than dig up a dead thread....FYI

With that said...
It's really nice to see that Don didn't start out being a SUPER AWESOME cosplay extraordinaire. He started just like everyone else. Saw where he could improve, and man did he! Awesome to see the progress from then till now. His work is one of the best I have ever seen. Keep it up Don!

@Patrixxx73, This thread hasn't been posted in for approximately 6 months. That is called necro posting, and is frowned upon here. Next time if a thread is this old, it would be best to try and pm the person rather than dig up a dead thread....FYI

With that said...
It's really nice to see that Don didn't start out being a SUPER AWESOME cosplay extraordinaire. He started just like everyone else. Saw where he could improve, and man did he! Awesome to see the progress from then till now. His work is one of the best I have ever seen. Keep it up Don!

hi there! sorry if we haven't been able to visit lately...been quite busy & our connection sucks bigtime so i get lazy checking sites out.lol. anyway, thanks for the appreciation. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back